Recent content by deadfong

1. deadfong

tModLoader The JoostMod

Forest is the biome you start in, with ordinary trees & grass. I feel like I've only ever seen Forest's Vengeance at night, but I might be wrong about that.
  2. deadfong

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Interesting, was not aware of that (I don't have Calamity installed right now).
  3. deadfong

I think gem crawlers are from Calamity?
  4. deadfong

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey all, here's a link to the previous version (1.6.0.4) in case you need to downgrade.
  5. deadfong

How do you organize your hotbar?

Typically, 1: main weapon 2: close-to-main weapon 3: pickaxe 4: hamaxe 5-9: usually one or two other weapons, and utility gear (bug net, rope, fishing rod, wirecutters, etc.) 0: torches
  6. deadfong

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

As of this morning, 1934 hours
  7. deadfong

tModLoader Universe of Swords

Pretty certain Skeletron drops something like "broken sword of power," or something like that. Then you need to repair it (can't remember what that requires, but it's not onerous as I recall).
  8. deadfong

tModLoader Shop Expander

Here they are: "ThoriumMod", "AlchemistNPC", "BossChecklist", "chadsfurni", "CheatSheet", "CosmeticVariety", "Fargowiltas", "Fishing3", "FKBossHealthBar", "imkSushisMod", "imkSushisModOldRecipesEnabler", "MagicStorage", "NoFishTimer", "QualityOfLifeRecipes"...
  9. deadfong

tModLoader Shop Expander

Hi, I'm encountering a similar problem, but with AlchemistNPC - with your mod enabled, neither the alchemist or the brewer have anything in their shops, but with your mod disabled they do. I am running a number of other mods, so when I have a chance I'll try enabling/disabling various things and...
  10. deadfong

tModLoader The JoostMod

Just wanted to say I really appreciate the doom cannon - it's an excellent terraforming tool.
  11. deadfong

The vending machine that the grocer sells.
  12. deadfong

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I think you just have to right click on the weapon in your inventory to change it to its thrown equivalent.
  13. deadfong

You have to make a cook book and place it in an empty house.
  14. deadfong

If you didn't choose to generate one on world creation, you can get the grocer and buy the vending machine from him. The vending machine sells a variety of capsules that have blocks in them, including some that have the garden blocks. Then you can build your own.
Back
Top Bottom