Deadonarrival

Terraria is the greatest game ever made. Period. I have over 1200 hours logged on Steam ( Deadonarrival09) and at least as many for PS3 and now my Ps4 (Thabutcha6709). If you have Terraria on Ps4 or PS3, look me up on my psn handle. I always like having an extra person to kick around. I am looking forward to 1.3 and it can't get here any sooner. Big thanks to Re-Logic and Red for keeping the game updated with such amazing content. You guys have gone above and beyond what anyone else has done. You guys are the benchmark for other devs to stride for. Keep up the great work and thank you for the best game I have ever had the pleasure of playing. Other great indie games I enjoy, Don't Starve, Project Zomboid and Rogue Legacy, just to name a few. As far as AAA titles, Fallout 3 (and New Vegas) , Skyrim, Half-Life 1 and especially 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Dying Light. I have amassed a collection of games in the thousands, spanning the WiU, PS3, Ps4, PC and iPad. I love all kinds of games and have a deep appreciation for gaming being the greatest artistic medium. We are all truly fortunate to live in the golden age of gaming. The future looks bright for gamers everywhere. Also mad props to Game of Thrones. My favorite show of all time. Nothing else even compares. Truly a masterpiece. Truly.
Birthday
Feb 7, 1985 (Age: 39)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: PS3/Vita
  3. Pixel Piracy
  4. Terraria: Playstation 4
Occupation
Carpenter

Signature

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  6. 0

Yo Ho Ho!

Yarrr! Thanks for sailing the Seven Seas with your motley crew of Pixel Pirates! (Awarded for indicating that you own Pixel Piracy)
  7. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  8. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  9. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  10. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom