Recent content by Death Kill

1. Death Kill

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Sure thing, I'll join up tomarrow as it's kinda late at night for me now lol. Thanks for the reply btw, nice to know that the service on mod repair is efficient. :) I've really gotten to grow appreciative of anyone who attains to maintenance on anything like this (especially with the utmost...
  2. Death Kill

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

So, I just finished copying the tML file contents into the vanilla terraria folder in my directory, and i tried launching up the game, only to come across this error in the console whenever i get to the beginning of the mod loading sequence. If anyone here could please tell me what the error...
  3. Death Kill

tModLoader Terraria Tweaks

Anyways, Mod looks great. Hope to play it if the link on tML becomes valid again. :happy::D
  4. Death Kill

tModLoader Terraria Tweaks

Y'know, that's something I never understood about the modding communities. You always get those "select few" individuals that can't just be grateful for what these modders go through mentally to do all the sprites, coding, etc. in order to even make the mod in the first place. There's always a...
  5. Death Kill

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

TBH, I personally think that it's a marketing ploy used by almost all of the big gaming and product corporations out there. The anticipation at launch of the product is meant to spike sales more than 3x the normal amount or something like that. However, if that's the case, then what these...
  6. Death Kill

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Hey Scooter, I just wanted to say after browsing through your mod WIP previews on Youtube, and seeing the time spent on this project that I totally support this mod! And I can happily say that I will enjoy playing through it over any and all other mods (Heck, I'll even delete other big mods if...
Back
Top Bottom