Recent content by deathblade200

1. deathblade200

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

or you could just make it an optional update like Witcher 3 did with its last update. that way it doesn't auto update the game for people that don't want to risk it while those that accept the risk can manually check for the update.
  2. deathblade200

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

wish console updates didn't take so insanely long. idk why it takes over a year to release the new content
  3. deathblade200

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

I eventually just moved all of my items (which took forever even with all the "personal storage" items) from my large world to a small world due to this issue happening 9/10 times and the fact large worlds take FOREVER to load
  4. deathblade200

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

I no offense to the people that work on the game but holy sh.it dude brown nose some more why don't you....vintage gen and last gen are much different
  5. deathblade200

comparing 128kb of ram to 512mb is a bit crazy don't you think considering one image alone is about 128kb or larger...yes I know you were being a smartass but still
  6. deathblade200

just for the record I mean no offense at all just drives me crazy knowing my only choice is moving my world to a stationary console since sony will most likely never make a new portable device. I HATE stationary consoles as I travel all the time. I literally have all 2700 or so items already so...
  7. deathblade200

I rarely ever even play online so that wouldn't bother me at all and I'm sure they could figure out a way to keep track of biome spreading without actually loading the objects themselves its just such a major waste of ram to load it all at once
  8. deathblade200

hell I would be happy with them doing something like minecraft does loading only a certain area around you yeah it stops for a fews seconds every few minutes but its better than pretty much loading every block at once like terraria does which is so unnecessary
  9. deathblade200

which again goes back to my point that it is about time
  10. deathblade200

that is to say the code is perfect and anything made by a human is never perfect
  11. deathblade200

I'm sure there are many optimizations that could be made within the code to make it use ram more efficiently and I know there are ways to optimize 2d graphics without sacrificing any quality but again both of these things are easier said than done
  12. deathblade200

there is a difference between being impossible and being time consuming
  13. deathblade200

well looks like ill no longer be playing terraria because the vita version was THE BEST way to play the game but ive already collected everything currently in the game and was hoping for 1.3
  14. deathblade200

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

can't really recommend this in hard mode as the Wyvern is soooooooooooooo annoying and can fly through walls
  15. deathblade200

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

exactly I mostly play single player and its sooooo damn annoying and such a waste of time
Back
Top Bottom