Recent content by deathdiedtoday

1. deathdiedtoday

Weapons & Equip Slap Hand Rework

Preface: It would be nice if the slaphand could get a rebalance of sorts in the upcoming 1.4.5 update. Part of the gimmick of the slaphand is that it has absurd knockback. However, due to its high damage, you often end up killing enemies that you only wanted to toss around. I realize that there...
  2. deathdiedtoday

**REPORTED** (Fixed as of 1.4.4.9) Chlorophyte Extractinator Can't Convert Between Tissue Samples and Shadow Scales

Thank you for your response. I'm just trying to make sure: are you using a chlorophyte extractinator, or a regular extractinator? The auto select bug doesn't work with a normal extractinator. Also, the bug is pretty consistent for me - it doesn't matter where the tissue samples are in the...
  3. deathdiedtoday

**REPORTED** (Fixed as of 1.4.4.9) Chlorophyte Extractinator Can't Convert Between Tissue Samples and Shadow Scales

I attached two annotated screenshots depicting this issue. Hope this helps.
  4. deathdiedtoday

Auto-select can select tissue samples and shadow scales when hovering over the chlorophyte extractinator (even though neither can currently be processed through one). I assume that these materials are supposed to convert between one another, given that they are corruption/crimson equivalents of...
  5. deathdiedtoday

Man. It looks pretty good so far (probably better than what I could do). The only thing I would...

Man. It looks pretty good so far (probably better than what I could do). The only thing I would consider changing is moving the "favorite" indicator to the bottom right so it doesn't interfere with the items as much (since most items in the inventory point towards the top right of the inventory...
  6. deathdiedtoday

I think the reason 6, 7, 9, and 0 aren't working is because the non-favorited hotbar sprites...

I think the reason 6, 7, 9, and 0 aren't working is because the non-favorited hotbar sprites haven't been resprited. I'm not completely sure which sprite those have, but it might be "Inventory_Back" (no number at the end). Hope this helps.
  7. deathdiedtoday

Tool Terraria map editor in browser

At the end of the URL, there is a ".eu". Switching that to a ".com" fixed that for me.
  8. deathdiedtoday

The textures should be labeled as Inventory_Back, Inventory_Back2, Inventory_Back3, etc. It...

The textures should be labeled as Inventory_Back, Inventory_Back2, Inventory_Back3, etc. It should end at Inventory_Back18. Hope this helps.
  9. deathdiedtoday

what happened to pyramids

Here's a good seed for a desert temple with a sandstorm in a bottle: 3.1.1.759597589. The entrance is at 854' East, 314' Surface Here's a good seed for a desert temple with a flying carpet: 1.1.1.1351598806 The entrance is at 536' West, 38' Surface *Note the entrance is under an oasis Here's a...
  10. deathdiedtoday

Showcase [Showcase] The fastest possible heart generator (statue farm)

(This is my first time posting in the Terraria Forums, so please bear with me) This design was heavily inspired by DicemanX's heart replenisher. I'm not sure if it qualifies since the player is moving. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] This heart generator was designed and built by me. Although, I'm...
Back
Top Bottom