Recent content by Deathmate10

1. Deathmate10

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

What about the phones bosses like ocram that is on the phone will he be removed from the phone??? If so what about the special holiday bosses on the phone will they be removed...
  2. Deathmate10

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

you can get 400 life by heart crystals, and 500 by life fruit, and by drinking a life force potion gets you 600 health... Also look at the pink pillar picture it has 500 health so dont go assuming things if you haven't looked at the pictures well.
  3. Deathmate10

Xbox One Perfect Boss Arena?

Go on Youtube and look up Happydays sure he is annoying as heck but his arenas are well explained out in detail how to build them and here is the video that explains what measurements need for --- --- This a build guild for the events in terraria it works just for farming in general.
  4. Deathmate10

Mobile How to stop corruption/crimson

just dig out 5 blocks wide 10 blocks deep cant have stone or dirt then fill in the hole with snow blocks and that will stop the spreading
  5. Deathmate10

i know it is only on pocket edition that you can get a drax out of a shadow chest I like-like it...

i know it is only on pocket edition that you can get a drax out of a shadow chest I like-like it for that because my friend says it is bs that you can get it out of shadow chest.
  6. Deathmate10

This picture is of me getting a Drax out of a shadow chest before defeating the wall of flesh on...

This picture is of me getting a Drax out of a shadow chest before defeating the wall of flesh on pocket edition.
  7. Deathmate10

Mobile Deleted character on iOS - any chance for recovery

I have played terraria on Xbox 360, Xbox one, and pocket edition. I never had any problems for quiet the time until recently. When ever i play terraria on pocket edition my characters get deleted for no reason and i'm not deleting them. Does anyone know what is going on? I have uninstalled the...
Back
Top Bottom