Recent content by DeathOfTime

1. DeathOfTime

1.3.4 is LIVE!

left out changelog. i think in . still looking the rest over. sounds good. think i will be booting the game up. been trying to figure out what i wanted to play for a few hours. thanks for the help deciding.
  2. DeathOfTime

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

yeah, i did. sorry about that. not for sure how it happened. it was in reply to a post about not being able to play new content because it would take a whole new save file to do so. Which is true in most games. It isn't as true for terraria though. Some of the best things about the game are...
  3. DeathOfTime

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

i searched the thread for any other posts you made to see if this was answered. it isn't a very old post so i am hoping my answer might still be relevant. I was once thinking of creating a server dedicated to terraria. one of the players on the server i was running gave me tips on it. one was...
  4. DeathOfTime

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

I am waiting for hoes. Every good building game has hoes. Minecraft, starbound, etc. Terraria is good and all, but you still can't till the field.
  5. DeathOfTime

Official Terraria Now Available on GOG!

Listening to the Soundtrack on bandcamp now. Thanks for the link ( to the one that posted it). Will be getting this game again just for that music. I think.
  6. DeathOfTime

What's your most treasured thing you own?

I have a cat. Would have to be my PC too. Third PC i built for myself(I think). Started out as a E-Machine. Now doesn't have a original part left in it. I would be lost without it, my cat, or my family.
  7. DeathOfTime

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Liked some of your videos. I stopped watching though after you started using a mod set that I wasn't really interested in. May go back to watching though. I have been looking up that mod and don't think it was as game changing as I originally thought. Seems more like creative mode for Terraria.
  8. DeathOfTime

Your Favourite Enemy

Zombies, there are so many different ones and they are always considerate. Knocking before they come in.
  9. DeathOfTime

Casual Random facts about yourself

- I like to make up stories. - I have a checkered past. - I like games, any kind of game.
  10. DeathOfTime

Anime General Discussion

Not really anime. Yet, Avatar: The Last Airbender is my favorite. Then there are some contenders. Naruto, Bleach, Soul Eater.
  11. DeathOfTime

Games you love even though they suck

Animal Crossing, any of them. I can only manage to play it a hour per day max before I get bored. Dungeon Runners, Dead now that the servers were taken down 4 years ago. Had something that kept bringing me back but never hooked me in. Minecraft, I don't have a creative bone in my body when it...
Back
Top Bottom