• Console & Mobile Terrarians - news for 1.4.4.9! As of Nov 30, iOS and Android 1.4.4.9 are out now. PS and Xbox should be very soon. Switch and Amazon are in submission. Great way to end the year - everyone on the same version of Terraria! More details HERE.

Recent content by DeathWolf1982

1. DeathWolf1982

The weapon of an "legally safe knock-off of an 80's horror character, with miniature swords for...

The weapon of an "legally safe knock-off of an 80's horror character, with miniature swords for fingers instead of knives."
  2. DeathWolf1982

Looks like the bladed glove updated! [ATTACH] "I'M SCARY TERRY! YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE...

Looks like the bladed glove updated! "I'M SCARY TERRY! YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE B:red:TCH!"
  3. DeathWolf1982

Im making a Doom Texture pack, coming October 31st...

Here it is! the Plasma rifle dropped by the WOF. I should do make a rocket launcher for a weapon in Terraria that's like Doom's Rocket Launcher. I should do the Unmaker from Doom 64 if i find another weapon that acts like it in Terraria.
  4. DeathWolf1982

Should i make a YTP of Video Brinquedo or something.

Should i make a YTP of Video Brinquedo or something.
  5. DeathWolf1982

Hong Kong 97 was a game in 1995 for the Snes/Super-Famicom where you play as Bruce Lee's Son...

Hong Kong 97 was a game in 1995 for the Snes/Super-Famicom where you play as Bruce Lee's Son "Chin" facing 8.5 billion F:red:cking ugly reds and the decapitated head of "Tong Shao Ping".
  6. DeathWolf1982

Yeah, including the 2005 Doom movie with Dwayne Johnson "The Rock".
  7. DeathWolf1982

also there's weapons from other games like the Pitchfork from Blood, the Bloody machete seen in the Jason Voorhees easter egg in E4m4 Crystal lake and there's Hexen/Hectic weapons, Duke Nukem 3D weapons, Shadow Warrior weapons, Blood Weapons, Strife Weapons, and others.
  8. DeathWolf1982

Yeah, and a sword from Silent Hill that pyramid head uses or some sword from Hexen. Also The creeper costume is Chex Warrior from Chex Quest.
  9. DeathWolf1982

That's Doomguy/Doomslayer, he kills the demons and zombies.
  10. DeathWolf1982

Hello guy's! im making a texture pack called (Knee deep in the flesh) based off the classic Dooms and Doom 3. here's some weapons. Pistol (Doom (1993) Doom II) Chainsaw (Doom 3) 4 Barreled Super Shotgun (Based off project brutality) Chainsaw (Doom (1993) Doom II) Super Shotgun/Sawed...
  11. DeathWolf1982

also, it's gonna be based off Doom (1993) and Doom II and Doom 3. 1.3 Tmod version Coming soon.

also, it's gonna be based off Doom (1993) and Doom II and Doom 3. 1.3 Tmod version Coming soon.
  12. DeathWolf1982

I gotta hurry myself up for my Doom texture pack that i'm releasing on October 31st.

I gotta hurry myself up for my Doom texture pack that i'm releasing on October 31st.
  13. DeathWolf1982

I'M BACK! AGAIN!

I'M BACK! AGAIN!
  14. DeathWolf1982

Remember when 1.4.0.1's wolves had no blood on their mouths, Until 1.4.4 They got into the...

Remember when 1.4.0.1's wolves had no blood on their mouths, Until 1.4.4 They got into the Cherry pie again!
Top Bottom