Recent content by deejrandom

1. deejrandom

Mobile Controller support?

Well that's disappointing, but I can try one of the apps that translates controller input into touch controls.
  2. deejrandom

Mobile Controller support?

Will the upcoming update and massive Mobile change contain controller support? I ask because I recently bought a Flydigi Wee 2 and am really digging it.
  3. deejrandom

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Ah okay, I just assumed it was in the preproduction/prototyping phase from comments made from around the time TOW and 1.3 were announced.
  4. deejrandom

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

...Don't forget there is Terraria 2 being worked on outside of TOW.
  5. deejrandom

Console Hello from Pipeworks!

..I don't have any of that stuff. I dont' have a hacked copy at all on any system.
  6. deejrandom

Issues with Ps3/Ps4 Multiplayer

Okay, so I've been playing Multiplayer between the PS3 and PS4 online for sometime. There have been a few issues but generally it has worked out well. Recently that has changed, much to our irritation. I know that the PS3/PS4 cross system multiplayer is going to be phased out but has that...
  7. deejrandom

Well, part of my response was responding really early in the morning on no sleep. I think I got posts confused, hah. But To answer your question: As far as I know, the map was ported over, so was the automatic 'digging' feature, plus most of the controller specs for the controller support that...
  8. deejrandom

The controller comment was meant for the PC version. I don't know if it'd make things that complicated - I play both the PC and Console version, and there have been ideas swapped between both. Regardless of how the map is implemented on PC, it came from the console side as did some other...
  9. deejrandom

Maybe just have it switch to console style when a controller is activated? Or have an option to switch between pc/console. There are some console ideas that made their way to the PC that are now considered standard. (Map, etc.)
  10. deejrandom

I dug a big hole. What should I put in it?

You need something to represent the variety and delusions of the internet, like a series of tubes.
  11. deejrandom

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

This is coming to the PS4, correct? Because it looks very cool. I'm excited!
  12. deejrandom

Oh don't be that impressed. I was just curious what games the company made in the past so I went to the Wikipedia page. Be impressed with whoever wrote that piece :) I second this idea. Especially since controller support is in Terraria now, it'd make crafting easier with a controller.
  13. deejrandom

Hey, you guys created the bootroom for the xbox and xbox 360. Very cool :) That's a neat little tidbit of info.
  14. deejrandom

See I would think of Sega Gameworks, the arcade/bar. Maybe they like to game and drink at the same time? And play Sega games.
  15. deejrandom

Can you explain why your company is named pipeworks? It reminds me of an old Lucas Arts game of yore... BTW, welcome to the community. May the blood and sweat of your efforts pay out high dividends on your end!
Back
Top Bottom