Recent content by DeepBlueComet

1. DeepBlueComet

PC NPCs not able to sell condition-specific items?

I've seen multiple posts talking about issues regarding NPCs not selling pylons so I think its pretty obvious that this is a known bug at this point. That said, I think it might be an issue with general selling conditions not being met because my arms dealer wont sell me the quad shotgun despite...
  2. DeepBlueComet

My Painter wont sell the Forest Pylon.

This seems to be an issue with the game right now. NPCs appear to be bugged when it comes to selling condition specific items in general :/
  3. DeepBlueComet

PC Are pylons bugged?

Im having this issue too. I think it might be a broader problem with NPCs just not selling things that are condition specific seeing as my Arms Dealer isnt selling the quad barrel shotgun despite being in a massive graveyard. Hopefully will be addressed soon?
  4. DeepBlueComet

Meh...

Bricks probably. I forgot that you needed ores and not bars to make bricks and accidentally smelted all my meteorite that I wanted for furniture.
  5. DeepBlueComet

Honestly what´s up with the world gen ??

Ive been running into this issue lately as well. I never like to cheat in Terraria but the past couple of worlds I've made, I've just used world editors to tweak the evil biomes because I've ended up TWICE having crimson spawn in the smack middle of my jungle. I get why it does that but I find...
  6. DeepBlueComet

Terraria 2?

I don't know much about computers so feel free to correct me here but would it not be theoretically possible to overhaul the game and just release it as an update to the original? Could they overhaul the whole engine and just release that as a huge new update or would they have to start from...
  7. DeepBlueComet

Terraria 2?

Despite Terraria being one of my favorite games of all time, I wouldn't want a sequel. What are they gonna add that they couldn't just add in another update? This is the same way I feel about most games like this. If they wanted to make more content, they could just update the base game or...
  8. DeepBlueComet

Would love to build a house in the desert, except.........

You can always replant trees and just make them an apartment. I like to make my NPC houses fit with their setting/profession. I dug out a bunker for Arms Dealer and made a caravan for the Dye Trader
  9. DeepBlueComet

Mac "Lost Connection"

Apologies if there is already a thread on this issue, I couldn't find one. My girlfriend and I have been trying to do a full play-through with a friend of ours and have been running into some issues. Every so often, she gets booted from the session and just gets a "Lost Connection" popup. Some...
Back
Top Bottom