Recent content by [Deers] Koliberal

1. [Deers] Koliberal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
  2. [Deers] Koliberal

If someone is trans-sexual, then why the hell would he want to play as a trans-character in a...

If someone is trans-sexual, then why the hell would he want to play as a trans-character in a game when he has the option to play as an ACTUAL gender he identifies with. It just makes no sense besides showing everyone around how progressive you are. But ofc, people got offended for no reason...
  3. [Deers] Koliberal

I just recalled an incident on Starbound forums like a year ago where after one unpopular...

I just recalled an incident on Starbound forums like a year ago where after one unpopular opinion regarding playing as a trans-sexual character I got a solid ban. I mean, maybe it's not that easy to understand certain point of views depending on a culture any of us was risen in, but still.
  4. [Deers] Koliberal

Most of Starbound's forum staff are a bunch of over-sensitive manbabies that ban people for...

Most of Starbound's forum staff are a bunch of over-sensitive manbabies that ban people for opinions they don't agree with.
  5. [Deers] Koliberal

NPC Security

Or just don't fight bosses inside your base like an average Terraria player does?
  6. [Deers] Koliberal

just end my life please why did i had to see this

just end my life please why did i had to see this
  7. [Deers] Koliberal

Sprites The Red Steel Set - become a guardian of Dungeon?!

Both shadow and molten armor are good pre-hardmode melee sets, I think this one overlaps them too much, also the first set bonus is way too weak, 18% when your hp is (considering it's pre-hardmode) below 100 is like nothing.
  8. [Deers] Koliberal

Hello, check out my huge earlygame base (+previous creations)

So haven't even beaten BoC in my latest mediumcore expert run, but I decided it's better to make myself a cozy little nest. Well, people do a lot of buildings but usually it's in endgame so they can't really enjoy them to the fullest, right? I just wanted to say that I struggled a lot to get all...
  9. [Deers] Koliberal

NPCs & Enemies Lunar Princess, NPC that can entertain you after defeating the Moon Lord.

It's time to bring the princess back to life, I would appreciatee some new criticism and idea from you guys.
  10. [Deers] Koliberal

And what exactly is in my comment to report? An opinion? Oh, now I get it.

And what exactly is in my comment to report? An opinion? Oh, now I get it.
  11. [Deers] Koliberal

Furries are even worse than all this yaoi and stuff (I consider bronies as furries). Furries are...

Furries are even worse than all this yaoi and stuff (I consider bronies as furries). Furries are the cancer. If you're into animal/human abomination having sex in the weirdest ways then you should see a doctor, or a priest.
  12. [Deers] Koliberal

NPCs & Enemies Travelling Truffle, New Npc. Sprites Needed!

Don't post a suggestion when you I can understand if you still need to polish something, but writing few sentences just about how this NPC may look like and where he may spawn seems senseless to me. No offense to you, just try to expand this idea and edit your post or take your time, rethink it...
  13. [Deers] Koliberal

Why everyone need to demonize religious people in modern literature?

Why everyone need to demonize religious people in modern literature?
  14. [Deers] Koliberal

put that car down

put that car down
  15. [Deers] Koliberal

Terraria's most hated monsters

Derplings, Corites, Gastropods, Moss Hornets
Back
Top Bottom