• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Chir'

1. Chir'

Ask a Derpling anything.

Understood
  2. Chir'

Ask a Derpling anything.

That varies from universe, and I cannot guarantee getting any of the versions that are. I do also know some that cannot be of the origin.
  3. Chir'

Ask a Derpling anything.

I know there are others, because I know them, and might be able to get some of them here.
  4. Chir'

Ask a Derpling anything.

I suppose you'd be interested in my answer then?
  5. Chir'

Ask a Derpling anything.

How likely do you consider it to be that there'd still be other dragons? I do have my own answer as well as evidence for it, but I simply want to know yours.
  6. Chir'

Hello! I'm new on the Terraria forums.

Understood
  7. Chir'

Hello! I'm new on the Terraria forums.

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry about the thread's length. Would you like a dragon? (Please give a clear answer)
  8. Chir'

Ready For The P&P RPG Terraria Experience

Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure what to say about your idea. Anyway, would you like a dragon? (Please give a clear answer)
  9. Chir'

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the forums, Sam. I was gonna say something here, but not sure what to. Would you like a dragon? (Please give a clear answer)
  10. Chir'

[IMG]

11. Chir'

About me

Welcome to the forums. Would you like a dragon? (Please give a clear answer)
  12. Chir'

Ask the dragon

It takes a bite to actually use the venom and I don't know any immune biological species except other venomous dragons. And for type of dragon, if you're referring to what I'm covered by, then that's furred dragon, if not, I haven't put much thought to it. And person with the weird O in the...
  13. Chir'

Ask the dragon

Yes, would've probably died already if I wasn't.
  14. Chir'

Ask the dragon

Lethal venom, although non lethal doses cause severe nausea and a lot of pain. And by illusion I mean messing with you vision and/or hearing.
Top Bottom