• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Chir'

1. Chir'

IC Neo Transpirence

"*I suppose so.*" She takes off as well. As does Rune.
  2. Chir'

IC Neo Transpirence

"*Not sure how whoever we find would help us, other than hopefully knowing whatever this empire is.*"
  3. Chir'

IC Neo Transpirence

"*Not sure.*"
  4. Chir'

CTRL V

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/504715352048009218/653912021166850049/commission__lord_of_ice_by_noxeorn_dbvfw86-fullview.png
  5. Chir'

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

"Guessing you're here for armor."
  6. Chir'

IC Neo Transpirence

Rune follows the two through the portal. (The container)
  7. Chir'

Absorb The Non-Issue

You are convinced you saw me commit a crime, you cut off my head for it. My head is cut off.
  8. Chir'

[IMG]

9. Chir'

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

Actually that depends on the person making the story, though I do feel like re-logic would probably go that route. "Why do you expect help in return for making me a place to live?"
  10. Chir'

IC Neo Transpirence

(I did mean the inside.) Thracia also starts leaving. (Btw, how are they moving the samples? This is just me wondering.)
  11. Chir'

Make a new word starting with the last letter of the last word!

:red:s (end their word with the same letter)
  12. Chir'

IC Neo Transpirence

"*Well, I don't see any reason to stay.*" I'm not sure what effects to narrate here. "You won't be able to keep me out. Not as long as you're doing anything with the void." (How contained do they have their research? Won't prevent him from interfering, just affects how he'll enter.)
  13. Chir'

IC Neo Transpirence

"*Hopefully.*" Not really anything new to find out. The void darkens the crystals to something of a slightly transparent black, no further effects to be seen. The hunters could feel like something's watching. (Finally managed to continue on with this.)
  14. Chir'

IC The Forgotten Shores (IC)

"*Was a mercenary with his rider, missing an eye.*"
  15. Chir'

IC The Forgotten Shores (IC)

"*Not really, while I've met others, the only one I remember right now I'm pretty sure is a bit of a wanderer.*"
Top Bottom