Recent content by Rav3nSton3

1. Rav3nSton3

Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Mod for Terraria

can't wait for this to have even more stands and references, this looks super promising
  2. Rav3nSton3

tModLoader Terraria Randomizer Mod

Delete the config file, i don't know anything about the mod but i know this can fix things sometimes
  3. Rav3nSton3

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I made mine as soon as i saw the announcement on steam. I don't have a set name, just different names for the pieces, Topaz Wig -Combination pompadour\ponytail (Matches Character's Hair Color) -Makes your eyes one pixel (like my art style) -Includes Yellow Cat Ears, (like the original cat ears...
  4. Rav3nSton3

Looking forward to using this update, glad bugs are being fixed cause i love this mod. <3
  5. Rav3nSton3

Vipix' Toolbox

Is this mod being updated? it seems to me like there haven't been any updates recently, based on how many comments there are saying that things don't work. I really like this mod but the amount of mechanics that literally don't work just makes me think it isn't being updated ;(
  6. Rav3nSton3

I really love this mod but I've found that either randomizing weapon stats or projectile AI can cause you to get stuck swinging (still with an active hitbox), this is probably just because of a stat being changed to a crazy high or low number or some glitchy behavior but i wanted to point it out...
  7. Rav3nSton3

tModLoader x

do you think you could add a crimson version? like a shield of confusion? maybe even a third item, a worm shield of confusion? great mod btw
  8. Rav3nSton3

tModLoader TheLoneGamer's misc mods

I have a suggestion about the fastfall mod, how about you add an accessory that gives you the physics as if you were holding the portal gun or just allows you to fastfall whilst holding down
Back
Top Bottom