Recent content by Kullervo

1. Kullervo

HOI

HOI
  2. Kullervo

Oops! Extremely late happy birthday (sorry, I kinda forgot all of my passwords) :)

Oops! Extremely late happy birthday (sorry, I kinda forgot all of my passwords) :)
  3. Kullervo

1 advice for your very first day ( may continue), don't build your house upwards, build it...

1 advice for your very first day ( may continue), don't build your house upwards, build it downwards.
  4. Kullervo

Being optimistic kills my day,I just get so excited and it fails, I can only count on pen spins...

Being optimistic kills my day,I just get so excited and it fails, I can only count on pen spins and terraria ,it will last
  5. Kullervo

Yay , redownloaded terraria, another 10 dollars, why? I killed my steam too

Yay , redownloaded terraria, another 10 dollars, why? I killed my steam too
  6. Kullervo

Baum better find something to play with or else I am gonna make one mod with my friends

Baum better find something to play with or else I am gonna make one mod with my friends
  7. Kullervo

Hm, who knows? Not me, I rage quit

Hm, who knows? Not me, I rage quit
  8. Kullervo

trelamium mod, a quite mental unstable mod with rainbows that generate too much rainbows that...

trelamium mod, a quite mental unstable mod with rainbows that generate too much rainbows that they don't even hit enemies, inspired by tremor , thorium and calamity
  9. Kullervo

Wafiu it

Wafiu it
  10. Kullervo

well I believe doing the whole wafiu part b4 the finish of the pillar event. Is quite hard

well I believe doing the whole wafiu part b4 the finish of the pillar event. Is quite hard
  11. Kullervo

The most epic story If the next ep baum says this series is not gonna end. This is gonna be the...

The most epic story If the next ep baum says this series is not gonna end. This is gonna be the same till next year. *1 YEAR LATER, after the ep. 30 I mean* Baum : This is still not the last ep. So then next next year(2019, where I will get out of my school),this guy would do another one titled...
  12. Kullervo

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/bioshock-event.60264/

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/bioshock-event.60264/
  13. Kullervo

Oh well God bless you, Post ML master.

Oh well God bless you, Post ML master.
  14. Kullervo

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Suggestions for Terraria Switch

Mario stuff: Ahem Mush hammer? A random Mario themed biome? GOOPA? Hidden boxes that are like chest but pop out it? MUSHROOM ARMOR? Fireball Yup
  15. Kullervo

Cool 1.2 got released(calamity)soon after baum said he would look like a idiot when the new...

Cool 1.2 got released(calamity)soon after baum said he would look like a idiot when the new update comes out...Anyways, there is the new boss that requires (an easter egg) you to kill some new mobs in the dungeon, and I must say, I would look like a idiot to baum cause he already started...
Back
Top Bottom