Recent content by Demogarose

1. Demogarose

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

I found it, it's on the menu when you are in-game, but not in the settings menu on the main screen
  2. Demogarose

you sure about that?
  3. Demogarose

"- Added an accessibility option which will allow all weapons to be autofired" I can't seem to find this in the Settings menu, where is it?
  4. Demogarose

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

never knew Fandom had a problem with ads, but then I use an adblocker like a reasonable citizen of the internet
  5. Demogarose

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Not sure if it was mentioned before, but what about just giving the Night's Edge auto-swing? So it still does less damage than the Breaker Blade, but is more convenient to use (at least unless/until you get a Titan Glove)
  6. Demogarose

Texture Pack Inventory Recolors

a nice, simple cosmetic option love it
  7. Demogarose

The Wiki admins would certainly thank you. (heck, give 'em the raw stats too and let *them* figure out readability)
  8. Demogarose

I've had a few "what were they thinking" moments as I learn of new features in Journey's End. Finding out about "Torch Luck" is the single biggest one so far, and you had to go a pretty long way to beat out "npc unhappiness"
  9. Demogarose

Game Mechanics Change player name for the sake of trans people!

Not gender though, AFAIK It would be nice to see this feature native to the game, but it is already possible with 3rd party tools so IDK if ReLogic would consider it
  10. Demogarose

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

So. HappyDays just put out a video on this subject. In it he shows off the price increase for unhappy NPCs Wanna know how much it was? 30% ***THIRTY*** percent (the item he showed normally costs 75 copper, it was marked up to 97) that's not a minor increase. That's punishing players for not...
  11. Demogarose

1.4 Journeys end - Time of release?

I did some googling and found that Re-Logic is headquartered in the state of Indiana in the USA. Depending on exactly where IN the state they are, that puts them at either Eastern or Central Time. Assuming that they'd want to be "on hand" to put out any major fires (AKA critical bugs) at...
  12. Demogarose

1.4 Journeys end - Time of release?

Obviously. What I believe the OP is asking is: What hour of the day? That might not seem very important at first glance, but to people with jobs and responsibilities, it can be.
  13. Demogarose

This announcement, and more importantly the Dev response to criticism of it, has single-handedly killed my enthusiasm for 1.4 I won't be playing on launch day. I can also practically guarantee, one of the first mods to come out for 1.4 will be one specifically to disable this mechanic
  14. Demogarose

I just have one question: What about those of us who don't enjoy building? (I love Terraria for the adventure, exploration, and boss fighting. Building is a grind for me, not enjoyable at all) It was already mandatory to build to access NPCs, now its ALSO annoying. Cuz unhappy NPCs means higher...
Back
Top Bottom