Recent content by Demon Master

1. Demon Master

Hi red. I haven't been on the forums in years but just wanted to say Terraria is one of the best...

Hi red. I haven't been on the forums in years but just wanted to say Terraria is one of the best games I ever bought. Started in the 1.2.4 days and still enjoying it today. The game has come a long way since then and I look forward to the 6th final update. :)
  2. Demon Master

How do I disable the tile grid while using a controller?

I'm playing on PC with a controller but this tile grid is really annoying, especially at night or when mining in the dark. I searched around the internet but couldn't find an answer. The tile grid setting doesn't do anything and only appears to work for KBM. I've also tried editing the config...
  3. Demon Master

I really need another game I can sink lots of time into. Terraria has been great but I have...

I really need another game I can sink lots of time into. Terraria has been great but I have played it a LOT. D3 looks like a fun game.
  4. Demon Master

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Someone mentioned an engineer npc earlier and I want to expand on it. You can find him in the temple in a random spot, like the mechanic in the dungeon. He sells you a variety of defence turrets which can be attached to your base: Basic turret - 25 gold, shoots normal bullets. Advanced turret...
  5. Demon Master

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

I would love it if 1.3.2 was a biome update. I agree with the no more alternate biome thing. I have already had enough hassle with corruption and crimson, getting the one I want. 1 or 2 new biomes are welcome though.
  6. Demon Master

Mind control helmet. Let's you get into the heads of other mobs, allowing you to play as them. Less likely to work on powerful enemies, and doesn't work on bosses.
  7. Demon Master

Not really a wire guy but I would like to see: 1. More mob statues 2. A way to obtain wire before the dungeon/mechanic. In expert mode skeletron is very hard so it may be a while before you enter the dungeon. They could spawn in pots occasionally. 3. Chest minecart or pipes.
  8. Demon Master

Mediumcore + Expert mode=

Why not try hardcore expert mode? If you dare! :cool: Mediumcore + expert mode = wimp. Hardcore + expert = True terrarian.
  9. Demon Master

What does the number mean?

First number is fps no question I think the second one is to do with liquids. Every time I move a body of water the number goes crazy. The third one is to do with quality. If you set it to low it will be 0%. Medium 50% and high 100%.
  10. Demon Master

What Biome do you think needs the most love?

The desert was improved, but it still needs work. First, it needs its own PHM loot in its cabins like the snow. A summoner item would be nice. Maybe a scorpion staff that has a 20% of appearing in chests. Summoner class is still lacking. Unique Egyptian music would also be very nice. As for...
  11. Demon Master

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Or make her refuse to heal you during the ML fight.:nursecool:"Sorry honey, no cheesing allowed"
  12. Demon Master

Duke Fisheron keeps despawning on me???

This is why I'm not going to bother fighting him again. The fight is already tough enough even in normal mode, so to make him likely to despawn as well, is just an unnecessary punishment. The fight was going well too, and I would have killed him.
  13. Demon Master

PC Expert mode

I am finding my expert summoner play through very, very hard. I have died over and over, and over again. Maybe it will become more fun once I have better gear (currently have meteor armour and space gun) but right now its just annoying and makes me want to tear the flesh off my face and the hair...
  14. Demon Master

PC 1.3.0.5

If you do a 1.3.0.6 can you add a progress bar for the slime rain?
  15. Demon Master

Weapons & Equip Summoner's Summons & Summonings

Summoner class really needs more work pre hardmode. The problem is that there simply isn't enough summon weapons in this area of the game. As you said, the earliest someone is likely to be a summoner is after queen bee. Either the slime staff needs to be easier to get, or we need a summon weapon...
Back
Top Bottom