Recent content by DemonicDragon32

1. DemonicDragon32

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Beautiful. My art looks like trash compared to this. Love your work
  2. DemonicDragon32

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I am not an amazing artist but this is my submission. The best way I can describe it is a sci-fi twist on an ancient set of armour. It has a power core in the centre of the chestpiece and gauntlets that look like they have some kind of future-tech inside them. The black parts are showing where...
  3. DemonicDragon32

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

those have been in the game for a while now, at least on the ps4
  4. DemonicDragon32

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

oh sorry yes i am new to this
  5. DemonicDragon32

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

THE MEMES ARE REAL HERE PEOPLE But I am kinda disappointed that the pooping is not real. That is one enthusiastic Rudolph though!:happy:
  6. DemonicDragon32

NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord Buff

also a valid point... Old Ones Army gear can be really powerful, but really only if you know what buffs they give and stuff. Originally I had Dark Artist Leggings with Spectre Helmet and Breastplate, and then next time i think it was just random combos of chlorophyte and stuff like the Valhalla...
  7. DemonicDragon32

yep. I had to use random pieces from the Old Ones Army event because defender medals are pretty easy to get near the endgame.
  8. DemonicDragon32

oh true but most of my worlds apart from my good one are normal so maybe just a normal mode buff? I absolutely destroy it every time on normal mode
  9. DemonicDragon32

If post moon lord content is out of the picture like Cenx (at lest I think it was Cenx. SO MANY DEVS) wants then maybe we could have a buff to it or something? Maybe once you beat moon lord you have to go fight some event or get something that buffs the fight? Or maybe just the more you beat it...
  10. DemonicDragon32

ok i'll give it a go thanks!
  11. DemonicDragon32

hey does anybody know of a replacement for cenx's wings it is for the solar elemental vanity on page 46. I was thinking of trying it with the stardust wings but just want some other peoples thoughts on it.
  12. DemonicDragon32

also if anyone likes my avatar then it is just Solar Cultist Hood - Teal and Black dye Hallowed Chestplate and Leggings - Teal and Black Dye Star Cloak with you guessed it... - Teal and Black Dye And then Ankh Shield with reflective gold dye it is my profile picture for the doofuses of the...
  13. DemonicDragon32

I don't even know if this forum is still active, but if it is, then please Dakuryon tell me what your vanity stuff is it looks so good.
Back
Top Bottom