Recent content by Demonides

1. D

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

Chippy told that Constant world has higher chances of drop DST items, existing worlds, but it drops everywhere too. Just watching live youtubers/twitch streamers, they told "Terraria didn't bring it compare to DST considering Terraria update is just 8MB"
  2. D

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

Edit: I just found that constant world seed just has higher rate of DST items, thank god.
  3. D

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Ok i see update
  4. D

How long to the update?
  5. D

Don't Starve singleplayer is finished product with 2 dlcs, Together is main product now. Regular don't starve can't have multiplayer content implemented, there's too much difference between versions.
  6. D

And still no changelog lol
  7. D

No official information about update contents?
  8. D

From Don't Starve Together forums Deerclops in Terraria https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/134609-quality-of-life-update-and-hallowed-nights-returns/
  9. D

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Seed of my life... small world, joined two crimsons, 3 altars under 2 big trees near spawn, pyramid near spawn with sandstorm in a bottle, sky island just near ice biome almost visible from surface, then 4 trees connected and enchanted sword shrine with real sword beneath them...
  10. D

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Question for the team: Why there's no desert crate added? Still no possibility to fish out Pyramid items? Why no pyramids in worldgen then? How we are supposed to get sandstorms in a bottle without pyramids? I'm shocked, i was sure they are contents of the Oasis crate but no...
  11. D

Hiding such weapon for summoners behind basically a mission impossible is very weak to be honest, should have normal chance to drop.
  12. D

I wish Empress Terraprisma would have like 10% chance to be dropped normally... It's almost impossible for summoner to kill her during the day...
  13. D

I just killed Empress of Light for the first time with Bettle Armor/Flairon. So intense. I'm not an expert-mode type of player, so it was amazing to kill her before starting solar events, just with golem/fishron items, not final swords etc ! ;)
  14. D

Melee class had worst damage in 1.3. You can have damage comparisons. Zenith is just pinnacle of the game, lore weapon, as you begin with copper shortsword and it's ingredient in the recipe. It's your whole journey. Everyone, mage, archer, summoner, begins killing things in game with copper...
Back
Top Bottom