Recent content by DemonikD

1. DemonikD

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Im running 0.7.1.1
  2. DemonikD

What does it means if I get the error "Error on message Terraria.MessageBuffer"?
  3. DemonikD

Imma having the same issue here. Since tmodloader creator already said it's an issue of world creation imma trying to create a world from the game itself and then open the world as a server
  4. DemonikD

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

The ores can be found in the underground and they generates with the creation of a new world. I admit it's a bit high spawn rate for now, but since i already know the value of these ores you will love to find a quite high amount of them because they will be precious for the next Tier of items...
  5. DemonikD

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

Imma gonna check it right away, be patient and sorry for the inconvenient EDIT: Fixed and working, let us know about any other things
  6. DemonikD

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

Did you tried to place it on dirt? Anybody els has this problem?
  7. DemonikD

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

download ready
  8. DemonikD

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

Few seconds and i will upload, im fixin some tooltips
  9. DemonikD

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

That is exactly what i was thinking about :)
  10. DemonikD

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

Nice idea, but what about an NPC selling basic ores? I personally think it would be better an NPC like the Traveling Merchant
  11. DemonikD

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

This is an idea we already had but since we find golems that do the same thing in GRealm mod, and we would prefer not to steal anybodys work, we're thinking on a different kind of solution to obtain "basic" crystal ores after hardmode is unlocked. I like your idea, we were already thinking...
  12. DemonikD

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

There is no problem in changing crystal sprites, we thought to use those pics because they are the same as final fantasy crystals and nothing more. We will remove it right away. As for the mannequin, we will work on fixing it. Thank you all for your reply and interest, we are new to this and...
  13. DemonikD

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

Those items are designed to be a pre-hardmode set of items and for obtaining those ores you'll need at least a Gold or Platinum Pickaxe plus the crafting station called Elemental Furnace for making the Bars. Bars are needed in order to craft armors, tools and weapon. For the recipes u can give...
  14. DemonikD

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

Ok if you need some info please feel free to ask :)
  15. DemonikD

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

Hello everyone! Today I'm gonna post my new mod. Me and a friend wanted to create a mod using the idea of having elemental things based objects. This means that you will have the possibility to create 4 different item sets using 4 differents new ores (Fire, Water, Air, Earth), which are made of...
Back
Top Bottom