Demopan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Even for all the :red: starbound gets from me and others, at least they're trying to fix their problems.
    Adventure time: the only cartoon network show that allows the word 'Sexy'
    Reactions: Demopan
    R
    Red H2O
    Unrelated note: Gravity Falls: The only Disney show that literally asked "Why do guys have nipples?"
    Demopan
    Demopan
    They let stuff like that and "What the H" get through but they didn't let "spin the bottle" get through.
    i almost feel bad for starbound, then i remember that it could of been good
    Demopan
    Demopan
    same with the worlds, one of the main selling points is that it's infinite, but you can still share it with people. except all the worlds are exactly the same with different surfaces and different generation. no new items or anything...
    R
    Red H2O
    I honestly cannot figure out how to even progress. I tried digging for minerals, but it feels so... empty underground. Just nothing but dirt and a very rare cave.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Hello there, boys and girls, let me tell you how Starbound happened...

See, mommy "Boring Mining Simulator 2013" and daddy "Contrived Combat Simulator 2013" loved each other a lot, and the Chucklefish guys were kind enough to make them a bed made from the dollars and tears of the naive... *The rest is removed because sex.*
    you know, i can honestly see why people don't want freedom of speech
    Demopan
    Demopan
    because a lot of people treat "freedom of speech" as "freedom of saying ":red: you" anonymously", and like in elementary the people who are :red:s will ruin it for the rest of us
    R
    Red H2O
    Technically, that's still protected. You can literally say anything, so long as it does not hurt anyone physically. At least, I think that's how it works.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    Actually if you read into (somewhat interesting) the freedom of speech currently states you can legally say anything you want as long as it A.) doesn't start a war, panic, riot, or otherwise catastrophic event B.) is not derogatory or harmful to any specific person or group C.) Doesn't get you shot
    Extra Credits and Game Theory should make a video together
    Reactions: SolaR
    Arakina
    Arakina
    YES
    Demopan
    Demopan
    would be kind of hard though since game theory is more about theorizing about games and extra credits is about how to make your games better

GT has done some stuff like that before though so I could see it working
    that awkward moment when your friend is on a server with you and you leave and your other friends start talkin' :red: bout you
    Demopan
    Demopan
    like, "I GOT A GUY ON THE INSIDE, :red:S"
    anyone remember the insane mario level?
    Nev
    Nev
    Which one? There were so many...
    Demopan
    Demopan
    the giant song one that self played

i'm 99% you've all since it once or twice before
    eltiolavara19
    whatever happened to that starbound thread and why do people hate starbound so much
    Demopan
    Demopan
    why do you say chucklefish is so shady anyways?
    Da kevin
    Da kevin
    @Mephisto search up how to get the unstable vision it is like 1.1 update for starbound
    you can get it easily on steam its just a little more buggier but they plan the release it fully soon
    Mephisto
    Mephisto
    The unstable update is much better , it fixes alot of issues. It's alot of mods implemented into the game (Like most of the time , they don't give any credit.). My post was a little outdated. Da kevin didn't notice that my post was outdated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom