Recent content by Demorid

1. D

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Summon THAT HAMMER :D
  2. D

Yes not to take anything away from that there are already good options in Thorium:)
  3. D

Well you already have a vanilla summoner set from the desert technically, so im not sure if that would not be too much from one place.
  4. D

always disable cloud saves:)
  5. D

I'd keep it with +1 minion but perhaps more defense than the silk set^^
  6. D

i get carried away somtimes about too much tremor promotion but you are right! Perhaps it could be possible to add another summoner armor around the level of Ocean/sandstone armor, because then the meteor helmet would still be an upgrade when you get your first meteor.
  7. D

Lets keep the discussion focused of thorium not tremor. That being said, it would be nice to have another summoner armor in the very early game. Perhaps one that comes from the ocean?
  8. D

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Just kick Tremor from your mod list and all problems are solved:cool:
  9. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I got mine to work after the newest patch by just downloading the v2 from the Link to github from bluemagic https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases/tag/v0.9.2.3-for-v1.3.5 and just copied it into the Terraria folder again.
  10. D

You guys are awesome <3
  11. D

Since Terraria had released 1.3.5, some of the code has been changed and added in order to support the new things like 4k resolution. Tmodloader is unable to run due to the code being outdated, and since Terraria has changed some code for 1.3.5, it doesn't allow it to run. The people who made...
  12. D

Just the balance is sometimes just off but otherwise they ran fine for me too in multiplayer :)
  13. D

Would it be possible to add a bonemeal from minecraft type item, that lets trees grow instantly? A few pathces ago they allowed trees to spawn on screen. since then the idea has been in the back of my mind time and time again. Is it mechanicly even possible to add something like this?
  14. D

enjoy your break you more than deserve it :happy:
  15. D

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

its just the waiting for the patch because even if its fixed we still cant play it:( are small balancing patches and bug fixes perhaps possible earlierwithout the new content from 1.3? But anyway Happy Holidays everyone:happy:
Back
Top Bottom