Recent content by DenizenBlack

1. DenizenBlack

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

popped on tmod1.3 saw an update nice to see this mod still running strong question, how do you remove a guardian from your party? im using the buddy system -using the command wheel hotkey and pressing 7 to 'change team' just highlights the option in yellow
  2. DenizenBlack

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

boss checklist for 1.4 stable seems to have a bug -respawn countdown stops at 1 -your hp "recovers" but you're still dead
  3. DenizenBlack

tModLoader [1.4] Modifiers for Enemies!

i vaguely recall seeing the mod this is based on. but i opted to use an RPG mod instead which did a lot of the same stuff and then some (blanking on the actual name) just my thoughts this mod is kinda broken in expert mode 90% of projectiles deal 100+ damage (why not specific mob contact damage...
  4. DenizenBlack

tModLoader Eternal Resolve - A 1.4 content mod

100% if not a 1000% (on the P.S note as well) so ig we can expect Myth to be the first large content HQ mod for China(?) -kinda disappointing, how do i put it, doesnt feel like the content of the two compliment eachother
  5. DenizenBlack

tModLoader ElementMachine mod

great sprites the modlist bar looks pretty cool too the way all the elements are present wasn't aware you could customize it like that in tmod 1.3 questions though how do i complete the machine code? the energized armor has the set bonus "code isnt complete" or something to that effect where...
  6. DenizenBlack

yep... yeah... i tried looking for it rip
  7. DenizenBlack

tModLoader Trinitarian Mod

was hoping to have the privilege of foolin around with this mod but there's a big problem, it seems that consumables are used up just by holding down left click. 2 examples for clarity's sake: if you use a stack of platform on a single spot, the platform will continue being consumed despite...
  8. DenizenBlack

tModLoader S-Pladison's Mods

i feel like i played this before the 1.4 update and i thought it was pretty HQ back then eyegasm stuff right here unfortunate this deserves a lot more buzz imo
  9. DenizenBlack

tModLoader [1.3] TerraClasses mod

just skimmed over some stuff for this mod wondering if there are any new sprites added
  10. DenizenBlack

tModLoader (CANCLED) Tides of Aether

its a big shame too because a lot of the mods that i actually wound up really enjoying arent the mainstream ones like Calamity -had my eye on this one back when i still had a discord
  11. DenizenBlack

havent used modded terraria in a minute but iirc you need to change tmod to the 1.4 preview you can do so by right clicking tmodloader in steam and hitting that 'properties' find the "BETAS" section click the drop down i think the default modloader should be 1.3 there should be an Alpha 1.4 and...
  12. DenizenBlack

KagMod

if you can update this page thatd be nice mod pic looks pretty cool too so i've been meaning to check out the content anyhow itd go a long way for the window shoppin peepers like myself
  13. DenizenBlack

tModLoader Alex's Assorted Arsenal

i saw that you guys updated on Alpha sprites look gud is the forum post up to date? jus curious about the armors n such in the works
  14. DenizenBlack

tModLoader TRAE Project

does this mod tinker with mob spawns? havent seen sharks but ive seen a ton of jungle creepers around they spawn preHM especially night time jungle surface those web spitting sons of -- open doors mannn idek how a big spider can open a door but ye pls reconsider on that one chief jungle's...
  15. DenizenBlack

for the second screen shot it says Buy 5 copper when its 5 should be Defender Medals
Back
Top Bottom