Recent content by Denk0403

1. Denk0403

PC PC is getting controller support!

Great! but how much longer
  2. Denk0403

Official Beta Testers Applications

When you're only 15 and 7/12 ;(.. maybe next time
  3. Denk0403

Terraria: Otherworld On a Quest for Otherworldy News!

*Throws money at the screen* *Nothing happens* *Cries*
  4. Denk0403

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

From what I've seen, there have been several suggestions for more turret-like items or blocks, but I think people are just excited for Terraria: Otherworld. However, I have two more ideas for 1.3.1, but these aren't as substantial as my previous suggestions. Kinda building off of (or maybe...
  5. Denk0403

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

All I really want is: Wireless teleporters (or just a better way to wire things over a long distance). Rainbow Wrench (instead of 3 wrench colors, why not all of them). Custom Timer (choose the length of time a timer stays on or off). Conveyor Belt (slowly moves players, enemies and dropped...
  6. Denk0403

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

There was a way to cheese the moon lord.. well I guess not anymore :( Sometimes I regret playing on expert mode.
  7. Denk0403

PC Crash and No Error

Yes, that solved it, thank you.
  8. Denk0403

PC Crash and No Error

The problem only started today and I can play Terraria, but only for 10-20 minutes before the game and Steam crashes with no error message. This doesn't happen with other games on Steam so the problem seems to be with Terraria, and I have also tried playing with different characters and...
  9. Denk0403

PC 1.3 Changelog

I hate myself for reading the entire thing.
  10. Denk0403

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Omg, I dont even know where to begin. Is it weird that I got an erection from this... But honestly, this is amazing!
  11. Denk0403

Pixel Art Request for a VVVVVV Avatar

Download the gif, go to your profile page, click on your current profile picture, and choose the gif file.
  12. Denk0403

lol no, I'm not that good, I just spent like an hour and a half on that. I just like doing this for fun and seeing what I can create, it's his idea.
  13. Denk0403

I made a Homer Simpson one :p
  14. Denk0403

Wow I actually used the same website and this gif making website: http://gifmaker.me/ The internet has everything :happy:
  15. Denk0403

Yea sorry, I'm not gonna steal your job :p I was just playing around with the idea, some of these avatars seem really cool.
Back
Top Bottom