Recent content by dennisw100

1. dennisw100

Linux Terraria Undeluxe Edition Multiplayer Not functioning on Linux

I'm already using proton which is basically the same think (aka a fork of wine) just branded by Valve. I don't really wanna use a vm I don't think the game would run that well in it
  2. dennisw100

Hm I guess this might be the first time anyone tried to run this very old version on Linux, but I do think people probably already tried running newer versions on Linux before 1.3 and I feel like those might had the same problem, given I don't think the networking stuff was that much altered...
  3. dennisw100

But running the game itself works with proton its only the Multiplayer that doesn't function for some reason.
  4. dennisw100

Hi, I cannot play Mutiplayer on the Undeluxe edition on Linux (I'm on POP-OS and use Proton GE not sure if this matters), Hosting a server doesn't work connecting to a server doesn't work both results in the game being stuck in either the "Requesting World information" or "Requesting Tile data"...
  5. dennisw100

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

It dose work with proton GE atlests thats the one I'm using not sure if the normal one also works but I cannot connect to a server thats my current issue And finding help with that seems impossible I already tried in multiple Linux Discords and in the Terraria one, no one has a clue why it not...
  6. dennisw100

Resolved Undeluxe Multiplayer?

I use the .exe and .bat that is in the games steam folder is that one broken? or something? I'm not able to connect but my cousin is and I'm on linux so I think that might be the problem but idk
  7. dennisw100

tModLoader Creative tools

Is the "Select Texture" button for the Custom Item broken? Cause I select a Texture but when I generate the item it still has the black and purple square Texture
  8. dennisw100

tModLoader Better take a Power Tool - Electronic counterparts for a lot of tools

ähm there is not really anything planned I'm actually not really working on this mod cause I dont play terraria anymore (and I manly made this mod for myself) so yer I'm not even sure if I will update it when 1.4 tmodloader comes out I kinder have other things to do like my YouTube Channel etc...
  9. dennisw100

PC Source code or updated decompiling guide for 1.4.0.5?

If decompiling the game is easy like you said why would this make people share around the code more as they may do now?
  10. dennisw100

Tool WinTerrEdit - An up-to-date inventory / player editor

when I try to load my character I get this it does load the players inventory but I cannot change anything or switch into the other inventorys like bank etc. it is a Journey character
  11. dennisw100

tModLoader Consolaria

idk if you know but tmodloader is on steam tModLoader on Steam there will probably not be a workshop cause the ingame mod browser is already very good There is no information about the update reales yet I actually dont expect it to still realeas this year but nobody knows
  12. dennisw100

tModLoader Sonic The Hedgehog Mod (W.I.P)

I think if you already would have some sort of Starting point you cannot expect that magically people will come and make everything for you you also have to do something I can code tools and some weapons if you need that
  13. dennisw100

tModLoader GamerLearnsToCode Mod

Did you already try some coding its not very hard you can use the code of my mod on my github page as a starting point I would also recomed you the mod skeelet creator that makes all the files that are 100% necessary for making any mod
  14. dennisw100

tModLoader Useful Junk

Why ore and not Bars?
  15. dennisw100

PC Source code or updated decompiling guide for 1.4.0.5?

well I was able to decomple 1.3 pretty well with ILSpy but later 1.3 versions I was not able to it just didn't work so I don't think 1.4 will work with it. If you make a mod that bases many items on vanilla terraria items like my mod does it is crucual to know how they are made in the vannila...
Back
Top Bottom