Recent content by Deon Senpai

1. Deon Senpai

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

try convincing him heres his steam link http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlueMaroon5
  2. Deon Senpai

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

hey @Zoaklen I have a small question im having a huge problem of my friend saying he doesn't want to play the zoaklen mod ( I love it) can you try and convince my friend to play your mod it doesn't seem like too much unessary content so any points he says tat the solar emblems and the other...
  3. Deon Senpai

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

i was thikink about the Bugenkai Shuriken that it takes too much dark matter to make so few I know its powerful but try and makw it cost it 3 dark matter instead of 4 dark matter
  4. Deon Senpai

i couldnt think of anything else idk what could be spagetti sauce all i could think was blood since its salty and red
  5. Deon Senpai

but its a yoyo try to make spagetti and meatballs crafted with raw spagetti, mushroom, duck and blood
  6. Deon Senpai

this is juat an idea but there should be a plantera yoyo acting like the eye of the destroyer it has the same type of attack form but uses petals in stead of lasers but it can do like 63 dmg its just a ool idea over my love of the eye of the destroyer
  7. Deon Senpai

Can you add double a batteries to the game to make the true penguin want work again plz
  8. Deon Senpai

it only has 200 pickaxe ower just use a picksaw or any thing equally strong the pickaxes like terrarium are just super fast
  9. Deon Senpai

I ment defence my phone used auto spell ;c
  10. Deon Senpai

Hey @DivermanSam the current content could explain the Ded of each armor and you should update the donator items section
  11. Deon Senpai

its not and if u rlly want some I have a stack I can give u
  12. Deon Senpai

the best early weapon I sugest is the thoium bow/ thorium revolver + bucksht
  13. Deon Senpai

you need a grand flare gun plus a storm flare which are easy to make I think they need iron and antlon mandibles and something else
  14. Deon Senpai

It's hard to find but you mine for it
  15. Deon Senpai

Plz keep this glitch I love it and makes the game more easy for expert plantera which is ypu buy it from the confused zombie after fallen beholder is killed
Back
Top Bottom