Recent content by Depois

1. Depois

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Too bad I really wanted to try Thorium and Tremor :sigh: If there are mod loaders that work on GOG I'd be grateful if someone can tell me about them as all the ones I found now are discontinued and don't work on 1.3. Thanks anyway guys.
  2. Depois

@aerlock @jopojelly I'm using Windows 7 GOG version. I've tried installing it manually but that didn't work either. What do I have to do after copying the files?
  3. Depois

When I try to run the installer it says ''Could not find a place to install to!'' How can I fix this?
  4. Depois

Mobile NEW UPDATE!!!

:( this doesn't necessarily mean that if the 1.3 update is released, iOS7 devices can't run it right?
  5. Depois

Oh um, you're welcome? >.>

Oh um, you're welcome? >.>
  6. Depois

All I can say is that I hope it does :)

All I can say is that I hope it does :)
  7. Depois

Ah, cool. :)

Ah, cool. :)
  8. Depois

Sounds good. Where do you live?

Sounds good. Where do you live?
  9. Depois

No Saint Patricks day where I live unfortunately ;( How is (or was) yours?

No Saint Patricks day where I live unfortunately ;( How is (or was) yours?
  10. Depois

?

?
  11. Depois

Mobile Housing Issues

[email protected] try sending them a message.
  12. Depois

Very true. Also giving up on farming one item and starting to farm for another will get you a...

Very true. Also giving up on farming one item and starting to farm for another will get you a bajillion of the item you tried to get before.
  13. Depois

Jet stream why are you sorry? Diek, I never had a problem with truffle worms, just the scaly...

Jet stream why are you sorry? Diek, I never had a problem with truffle worms, just the scaly truffle (pigron mount). I find truffle worms hanging around, acting all cool for some reason. :D
  14. Depois

Miss what? :)

Miss what? :)
  15. Depois

Thanks! The only things on my mind are history homework (the horror) and the damned scaly...

Thanks! The only things on my mind are history homework (the horror) and the damned scaly truffle. What's on YOUR mind?
Back
Top Bottom