Recent content by Derp Vader

1. Derp Vader

Game Mechanics Solutions and biome changing

This isn't a very big suggestion, but I believe that the Dryad should sell Blue and Green solution no matter which biome she's in, and Purple/Red solution can be sold during a Blood Moon. She will only sell solutions when the player has a Clentaminator in their inventory. Of course, the Dark...
  2. Derp Vader

Sprites My Zombie Thread

You should make a beach zombie, pilot zombie, and a zombie miner! This is my favorite sprite request thread. You are an awesome person!
  3. Derp Vader

Sprites My Zombie Thread

How about a hell zombie or sky island zombie?
  4. Derp Vader

Something unbelievable

Could you show me a screenshot?
  5. Derp Vader

I am back!!!

I am back!!!
  6. Derp Vader

It kind of sucks, but here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hallowed-dagger.39671/

It kind of sucks, but here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hallowed-dagger.39671/
  7. Derp Vader

PC PC is getting controller support!

Meh. I'd prefer mouse, but if I ever get a controller, I'd try to use it.
  8. Derp Vader

PC You Can't Stop the Cheese - Moon Lord Farm 1.3.0.5

I don't think that's possible... defense has math in it. According to the official Terraria Wiki, Crabs deal about 40 damage in Expert Mode. The Expert Mode formula for attacks is damage = (defense * 0.75), therefore Crabs SHOULD do 1-2 damage to you.
  9. Derp Vader

PC Solo Frost Moon Guide

The Frost Moon isn't that useful post Moon Lord. Make a post Plantera guide, instead.
  10. Derp Vader

Hi! P.S. You need work on your profile pic (No offense)

Hi! P.S. You need work on your profile pic (No offense)
  11. Derp Vader

Sprites Hallowed Dagger

It's crafted from 10 Hallowed Bars, and I think that 35-45 damage is enough since it has a Use Time of 5.
  12. Derp Vader

Sprites Hallowed Dagger

I was expecting replies...:(
  13. Derp Vader

I've made my first sprite today!

I've made my first sprite today!
Back
Top Bottom