• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Buffling's latest activity

• Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Elemental Δ's comment on Buffling's profile post with Like Like.
    Oh so many choices. Sandstorm has the best answer, but if I have to pick my own, then eliminate some idiotic part of society.
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Elemental Δ's comment on Doodles's profile post with Like Like.
    Hollow Knight, on a technicality. My completion percentage is like 103-104%, so I've technically done it.
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Pulatinc's status with Wow Wow.
    All of the current weapons in Aberration I’m still working on Aberration, and I’m also working on respriting the corruption blade
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Doodles's status with Haha Haha.
    People who have already maxed out their miis in the miitopia demo getting the full game like
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Icyfoe88's status with Haha Haha.
    All of my favorite genres are heavily luck based and I think that makes me a gambler
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to AVeryWiseNeko's status with Like Like.
    AIGHT SO IM :red:IN PISSED. SO MY GIRLFRIEND HAD GOTTEN A PART IN A FANDUB FOR HOMESTUCK AND GOT NEPETA. EVERYTHING WAS GOING WELL BUT...
  • Buffling
    Buffling commented on Buffling's profile post.
    I'm convinced you don't have to have a beard to be a neckbeard
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Shloomally's comment on Buffling's profile post with Like Like.
    If we didn’t instantly have a crazy urge do kill new things. And if we didn’t want to bomb everything...
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Agent Sandstorm Σ's comment on Buffling's profile post with Like Like.
    I mean, more variety, better transportation, and come on, It's DRAGONS!
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Chir''s comment on Buffling's profile post with Like Like.
    Sandstorm with the best answer
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Agent Sandstorm Σ's comment on Buffling's profile post with Like Like.
    Make them not humans. Dragons would be better.
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to TheNotVeryEpicness's comment on Buffling's profile post with Like Like.
    Compassion lvl 1000000000000000000000000000, that is what we need,
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to FriendlySnek's comment on Buffling's profile post with Like Like.
    be able to fly
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to Greystillbrynns III's comment on Buffling's profile post with Like Like.
    Hmmm everything that causes war and all those acts upon emotion
  • Buffling
    Buffling reacted to magenta's comment on Buffling's profile post with Haha Haha.
    literally everything, I would change literally everything
Top Bottom