Recent content by Derpinator-9000🪓

1. Derpinator-9000🪓

[MEDIA]

2. Derpinator-9000🪓

UnderTale

Man I can't beleive I first commented on this like 5 years ago
  3. Derpinator-9000🪓

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I was serious in making it, what I meant was something that started off as a joke ended up being real and turning into something anyways (moon lord legs), so even if Red was joking when he first said it it’s very possible that the petition had an effect anyway and we could get otherworld...
  4. Derpinator-9000🪓

It was definitely a joke, but considering how the legs got added, I thought why not and created it. But I think it's done its job at showing that there's still a huge base of people that want to try out even the unfinished version of otherworldly. Hopefully Red can figure out the legal issues...
  5. Derpinator-9000🪓

I’m the petition leader. I meant I’m going to pay 15 myself if it gets signed, so don’t worry about money.
  6. Derpinator-9000🪓

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I agree that the difficulty about the biome is a bit too much considering that the underworld and jungle provide better loot despite being easier. Although the cactus boulders are probably a bit too strong, I kind of like how they can be used. I found myself using the cactus boulders against...
  7. Derpinator-9000🪓

I remember reading somewhere that a melee rework would probably have to wait until a new Terraria game (if/when that ever happens) as melee now would probably need to be reworked completely to be fun to true-melee, an interesting blocking or parry mechanic could make getting up next to a boss...
  8. Derpinator-9000🪓

I agree with the summoning changes. Sanguine and Blades outclass and are better then almost all hardmode summon weapons. The only ones that could be justified to use (besides stardust/terraprisma) are the UFO's and Ravens. The Sanguine and Blades have such good a.i. and are so consistent that...
  9. Derpinator-9000🪓

I think the problem isn't that Snapthorn is bad, it's just that there are no other Whips between Snapthorn and Firecracker. Hopefully 1.4.1 adds a few more.
  10. Derpinator-9000🪓

Pillars and Martians are defintelly strong enough as they are. Golem and Lunatic are way weaker then most of the other bosses though
  11. Derpinator-9000🪓

So, I have another concern that I think should be addressed in an update. 1.4 Promised that the update would be buffing Golem, which everyone agreed was a good change. Golem was a complete pushover relative to the gear you can get before him. To clarify, this is what defeating Plantera opens...
  12. Derpinator-9000🪓

Yeah I agree with this. I think it could use a slight damage buff too, because as it stands Sanguine and arguably Blade staff with the right setup are both better, despite being pre-mech.
  13. Derpinator-9000🪓

I agree, but I think the reason it’s better is because of the a.i. The bats never miss, and they don’t have to catch up. All of the staffs have glitchy targeting and sometimes will not attack at all until they catch up to you, which hinders their usefulness. If the summon minion a.i. was fixed...
  14. Derpinator-9000🪓

Also, one last suggestion from me for a bit. Not exactly sure if this is under the realm of balance, and I apologize if it isn't, but you know how mobs don't spawn when Moon Lord is alive? This should be an effect for every boss in the game. Its especially problematic on master mode, when your...
  15. Derpinator-9000🪓

So, I thought of a way to make the hornet staff a bit more viable. This would probably be a bit of a controversial change, but here's what I think could work. What if the Hornet Staff was moved to before Queen Bee? I believe the problem with it now is that by the time you kill queen bee, you...
Back
Top Bottom