Dapling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's out everyone! I finally finished the Derplore Bestiary resource pack! I started working on this in april 2021 so I hope it was worth the wait. Go ahead and click the image if you're interested in downloading it, it'll take you to its steam workshop page.
    thumbnail.png
    Esther
    Esther
    I would say make a thread! Not everyone checks profile posts and this might get buried by others.
    I sadly don't plan on using this pack (though your lore does interest me), mainly because I'm worried it'll interfere with other packs I have (not counting Googlerraria here, that one's obvious), and for a few personal reasons.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    As long as you have it lower in the list than your other resource packs, it shouldn't take priority over them and should leave your other packs alone, though I understand if there's other reasons why.
    Reactions: Esther
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    D E R P L I N G .
    Considering reviving Ask a Derpling Anything tbh, I think it would be really fun to get back into.
    Man, this is kinda wild to witness. Looks like things are gonna be quieter here for a while.

Oh well, nothing I can do about that. That being said I do want to wire something today. What should it be?
    Every time someone says fledgeling wings are good I’m just reminded of that one image where my friend tested a ton of different heights for prehardmode mobility options and have to try not to laugh my :red: off.
    1710388132019.png
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    i managed to get my hands on non-journey fledgeling wings once, and i can confirm, it sucks lmao

but hey at least you get fall damage immunity so that's nice
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    Technically the lucky horseshoe does the same thing but can be crafted into good items, but if you get fledgling wings before obtaining the tinkerer's workshop then fledgling wings are arguably more useful at that point.
    All I'm saying is that if I end up finding Fledgling Wings at the start of the game, I use them because honestly I don't know anyone else who uses potions when exploring pre-boss.
    Coleyohley
    Coleyohley
    One of the mods I play removes the moonjump part of Featherfall, and after playing that mod for ages, I always forget how ridiculously absurd the moonjump is. It's actually a really good potion  without the moonjump, and it's honestly hard to put into words how immensely overpowered it is  with it.
    What’s it like to wake up as the same person every day?
    To have the assurance that you won’t be lost in a dream and found by yourself days later?
    Coleyohley
    Coleyohley
    What is it like to wake up feeling like you're a person at all? To have assurance that you actually exist aren't just living a movie?
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    It's really cool, infinity/10 would definitely recommend.
    Your PFP looks like one of those Shadow Monsters from Don't Starve (Together)
    Dapling
    Dapling
    it’s my OC named Vinefrog actually. I think the artist who made this pfp for me took inspiration from that
    I just posted my most wanted suggestion for the game I’ve ever had. Please take the time to give it your support if you would like to see it in the game too!
    I can’t believe I finally found a use for the hardmode ore axes. I might unironically make a thread about this.
    IndigoGollum
    IndigoGollum
    Is it putting ðem in painted item frames as decorations?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Their tool speed is very good without particularly high axe power, which means they’re the best axes for shaking trees without cutting them down.
    The new sockrteez video features 12 minion slots pre mech (an amount not even achievable in vanilla post moon lord) in an attempt to make pirate staff look good and using firecracker with blade staff in an attempt to make blade staff look bad.
    …people actually watch this garbage?
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Okay, I'm starting to believe that Terraria Yotuube is something that I shouldn't watch anymore. To think that I've already seen one person that's (I don't know how to describe it), and now socktreez, I don't find value in watching them anymore.
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    The pirate staff video may have been inaccurate, but most of his videos are the opposite of inaccurate.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    there’s also the times where he called vampire knives overrated and said coin gun outdps’s zenith and said sky fracture pierces. I don’t think so.

Sockrteez has a trend of reading off the wiki and somehow getting things wrong anyways.
    Mfw I heard someone I know has DID so I googled it out of curiosity and found out I have like 80% of the symptoms at least.

what am I supposed to feel about this
    Someone should make a list of all the materials you can obtain by shimmering stuff npcs sell.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom