• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Derpling Ω's latest activity

• Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω commented on Danny Ω's profile post.
    Shroomite Shotgun is a much better name tbh
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω commented on WillowtheholyPillow's profile post.
    I found you:naughty: I actually don’t know who you are
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω reacted to EvanKrusher Ω's post on Jetstreme ∞'s profile with Haha Haha.
    It's a meme.
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω replied to the thread Design The Dungeon.
    the mimics just wanted attention, so I gave them pets and continued. 893 requires that you defeat an exact copy of you.
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω replied to the thread How to become not a noob.
    This isn’t the whole game. This is just prehardmode. I’ve shortened the guide down to the important bits in my quote.
  • Derpling Ω
    Fire gauntlet is actually a downgrade from the mech gauntlet. Never use the fire gauntlet.
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω replied to the thread Ask a Storm Diver anything.
    Expert didn’t exist during 1.2, silly! What spreading biome is your least favorite? (Derplore biomes count if you want)
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω commented on King Victor's profile post.
    Actually, the process only includes that sword. First, we lightly dice them with it, then, we turn the remains to swiss cheese with an...
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω replied to the thread Design The Dungeon.
    Floor 887 is a nice break that includes a cup of coffee on a totally inconspicuous table.
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω reacted to SirSwerving's post in the thread More dungeon colors with Like Like.
    Dungeon color has always been one of the random elements that made generated worlds unique, It's kind of a shame that only 3 color...
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω replied to the thread More dungeon colors.
    Red dungeons would be awesome! Orange ones probably shouldn’t exist though, considering the Lihzahrd temple is a thing.
  • Derpling Ω
    I don’t think there are any more answers than that. Pretty sure Red only said that so that people would stop asking about him and just...
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω replied to the thread A dozen ideas.
    The first three ideas are fine, it’s the rest I want to talk about. 4: I don’t really understand what this actually is, could you...
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω commented on Storm Diver Ω's profile post.
    Yeah, that makes sense.
  • Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω commented on Storm Diver Ω's profile post.
    well, my plans for the actual derpling mod is going to have the non assessors be boss fights, with the first boss being the Messenger
Top Bottom