• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Derpling Ω
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Remember that wavebank I said would release in september? Well, needless to say, it's been pushed to 1.4 because I don't want to have to bother updating the thread.

It's been finished for ALL of this time by the way, which proves how truly lazy I am.
    If you look up "Derpling" and go into images, you are the first thing that comes up
    Storm Diver Ω
    Storm Diver Ω
    Don't insult your own kind like that.
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    "aww look, a normal person and a freaking zombie are in love"

also, neither of them really are leeches…
    Buffling Ω
    Buffling Ω
    Humans don't like leeches, but I have literally seen an advertisement about a person and zombie in love...

It makes more sense as a person and a zombie, but a leech is grosser...

My logic
    Just beat Monolith's hard mode, and holy :red: is that final boss so amazing.

The sound track is amazing... and the attack patterns make for possibly the most intense boss I've ever fought. And the lore implications are extremely deep.
    So I took that one Pokemon Personality quiz… Apparently I'm an edge lord.
    When you kill duke fishron before the first mech boss, but somehow you still haven't killed a single derpling even though your base is in the jungle.
    Sir. Fluff
    Sir. Fluff
    Storm Diver Ω
    Storm Diver Ω
    Derplings do not understand the concept of jokes, they are a very serious race of creatures whos only goal is to derp the most.
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    Actually, my subspecies of Derpling (Green) is devoted to the memorization of knowledge. This means that I always assume that when someone tells me something, it's simply to add to my records.
    Ok, so it looks like we have 2 weapons which can tell you if you successfully hit an enemy offscreen. The Stardust Cell Staff and the Phantasm. They both fire extra projectiles when you hit an enemy, so it can be good for confirming that you've hit distant targets. Does anyone know of anything else that works like that?
    Storm Diver Ω
    Storm Diver Ω
    And using any magic weapon with Spectre armour will have the healing orbs return to you if you hit an enemy.
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    Well, I meant weapons that make extra projectiles, but the spectre armor thing works too.
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    I guess that holy arrows can do the job if you're flying, as the star noises can say you've hit an enemy.
    Question, if you use a dummy engine on a pump, does the outward pump not activate every time? Is it because there's already water on it's tiles?
    Reactions: Camseedood
    Camseedood
    Camseedood
    If you wire it up to the inlet pump and wire the inlet pump to the outlet pump (same colour) then it will work aslong as it is not submerged under liquid
    (I don’t know what will happen then)
    Sir. Fluff
    Sir. Fluff
    No don't give him advice he's going to use it against me ;-;
    Ok, so here are my ideas for more World goods/evils, if enough people like them I'll make a thread.
    World Evil: Cypher, the vault of secrets. Gimmicks are blinding/deaggroing attacks. Gear is weaker than corruption, and color is navy blue. Has the "Rune" prefix on wood/stone.
    (cont.)
    Reactions: Enchanted Sword Ω
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    World Good 2: Haven, the sanctum of legends. Has a theme of more "classical" mythical creatures like gryphons, dragons, and pegasi. Gimmicks tend to vary quite a lot. Gear is stronger than hallow, and color is grey. Has the "Myth" prefix on wood/stone.
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    @Face Monster I'm glad you like the Cypher, I have a lot of cool ideas in mind for that one in particular.
    Sir. Fluff
    Sir. Fluff
    These look cool. I would like for them to be expanded upon, as great things could happen with them. I also think that there should be a hallow themed boss. You might also have stronger mimics for each one as well.
    I've been playing Monolith for a bit. It's probably the most difficult roguelike I've ever played, and it seems really underrated.

(also, the freaking Warden won't stop shredding me within 30 seconds)
    Your worst nightmare:
    I think I made you proud with stalking the Storm Divers.
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    You performed admirably. I do wonder how well you'll do once I fulfill the end of my bargain with them, reparing their equipment.
    Storm Diver Ω
    Storm Diver Ω
    I have too many stalkers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom