Recent content by DerpRaven

1. DerpRaven

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Heyo friends, I cant seem to equip skills and how does vitality work? It says it increases max HP but I dont seem to have any more than 100 HP when I have 20 points into it
  2. DerpRaven

Any advice for the Solar Pillar?

If you box yourself in, only one enemy can attack you and its the comet guys, if your not in expert I think you should be ok but they should be the only problem if you box yourself in. If they give you too many problems stand on the edge of the biome and spawn a couple mobs then run out kill...
  3. DerpRaven

I bought the some sword art online manga and it happened to be the alfhiem arc.... Ew

I bought the some sword art online manga and it happened to be the alfhiem arc.... Ew
  4. DerpRaven

i mean silly brim shenanigans and flight, 3 black heart and a fool card WHAT MORE COULD A...

i mean silly brim shenanigans and flight, 3 black heart and a fool card WHAT MORE COULD A MAN/WOMAN WANT
  5. DerpRaven

azazel is best char tho

azazel is best char tho
  6. DerpRaven

Parasyte is gud anime

Parasyte is gud anime
  7. DerpRaven

Captain Falcon

Captain Falcon
  8. DerpRaven

Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

Don't underestimate them!
  9. DerpRaven

Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

I thought I was good then I went to a con and get wrecked, time to put in more work ; _; I got 3-0's twice and this guy 3v1's me and my friends like twice and won.
  10. DerpRaven

Aku plz whyuno let jack go home

Aku plz whyuno let jack go home
  11. DerpRaven

Just got BOI: Rebirth pre-ordered for the discount the day before ;)

Just got BOI: Rebirth pre-ordered for the discount the day before ;)
  12. DerpRaven

eat a snickers, your not you when your hungry *sponsor*

eat a snickers, your not you when your hungry *sponsor*
  13. DerpRaven

wut

wut
  14. DerpRaven

Just noticed your from AP World History, I remember the first say I had in that class my teacher...

Just noticed your from AP World History, I remember the first say I had in that class my teacher was like "who likes history?" and everyone but me raised their hand.
  15. DerpRaven

some girl at school called them jewburns :c

some girl at school called them jewburns :c
Back
Top Bottom