Recent content by DerpyKat

1. DerpyKat

PC Truffle Worms

You just do it ;3
  2. DerpyKat

PC OVERPAYING FOR 50 SOULS OF NIGHT

I am buying 50 souls of night, and would pay 1 plat for it if your greedy.
  3. DerpyKat

Thanks ;3

Thanks ;3
  4. DerpyKat

Hi

Hi
  5. DerpyKat

PC Greenshadow's Shop

Can I have a drax, magic mirror, corruption key, hardy saddle, and three broken hero's sword? How much is each one, since I only have 1.5 plat
  6. DerpyKat

PC [Steam-Store] Sonnette's Convenience Store

Can I have one stack of souls of night, and also if you have some clorophyte ore? I want to build a farm, and I can pay double if it is inconvenient for you. Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300178636/
  7. DerpyKat

PC Giving away my whole inventory (Expert items included)

Can I have a magic mirror, a Daedalus stormbow if you have one, and a lot of souls of night?
  8. DerpyKat

PC Weapon shop

Do you have Daedalus Stowmbow?
  9. DerpyKat

PC (Buying and selling items!) Tacticturtle's cheap all item shop!

Can I buy 30 souls of night, and if you have, a Daedalus Stormbow, Magic Mirror, 2 mechanical worms, and 2 mechanical eyes? How much is each item? I only have 2 plat. I also have 165 obsidian if you are interested. I cannot add you for a friend request since i am free to play, my friend bought...
  10. DerpyKat

PC Buying Magic Mirror, Daedalus Stormbow, and 25 Souls Of Night

I am buying: Magic Mirror: Starting price 50 gold, price negotiable Daedalus Stormbow: Starting price 1 plat, price negotiable 25 Souls of Night: Starting price 50 gold, price negotiable Please friend me on steam Steam Username: Derpy_Kat (Profile picture and username is the same on the...
  11. DerpyKat

PC SELLING STUFF

I am selling... A dragon egg Two dark mage masks Two war tables Three dark mage trophies Two truffle worms Sixteen war table banners Starfury Flying Knife (Forceful) Blessed Apple Archaeologists hat Two Crystal Vial Shard (Agile and Deadly) And others... just ask PRICES ARE NEGOTIATABLE...
  12. DerpyKat

PC DerpKing's All Item Shop

How much does a magic mirror, 25 souls of night and a Daedalus stormbow?
  13. DerpyKat

PC WTB Armor Polish

I have armor polish
  14. DerpyKat

PC Nazar

I have the counter curse mantra if you want...
  15. DerpyKat

PC Truffle Worms

I have 2 truffle worms ;3
Back
Top Bottom