Recent content by Derunih

1. Derunih

Official The Labor of Hallow's Eve

Hmmm, I do like the look of that meowmere... Maybe I should try my hand at making something
  2. Derunih

TTT The Terrarian Times: The "Just Deserts" edition

Over half of TTT is handled by the monthly "State of the Game" posts, but it would be neat to have a more community-themed highlight each month to go along with it (maybe merging with Creation Compendium?) Also - Totally forgot Bunny Diary got highlighted in this, ahhh the memories
  3. Derunih

I look back at the 1.3 terraria-fic renaissance fondly, but it seems the golden age has passed...

I look back at the 1.3 terraria-fic renaissance fondly, but it seems the golden age has passed. Time to put this account to rest, and I look forward to whatever new game comes next!
  4. Derunih

NPCs & Enemies Banner requirement rework

A wonderful point. Until/unless something like that is implemented, best you can do is use an encumbering stone in areas you have already fully looted.
  5. Derunih

PC No Journey Mushroom Statues

I was looking using both TerraMap, AND TerraFirma. Terrafirma at least has 2 entries for "Mushroom Statue", one of which was bugged, the other one works as expected. TerraMap is bugged too. Closing this thread, as this wasn't an issue with Terraria itself.
  6. Derunih

Well dang, guess the rng is just low then. Would you be merciful enough to share the world seed?
  7. Derunih

I haven't seen confirmation that this is bugged, but between my efforts and yours I think it's a safe assumption. Also be mindful of Bone Skeleton and Armed Zombie statues, they are Expert/Master only, not available in Journey, which I have heard has been filed elsewhere as an issue.
  8. Derunih

I may be using external assistance... But others may not. This is a bug report to improve the experience for everyone, not just me, and there is currently content that has gone missing during legitimate play.
  9. Derunih

Some would say I might as well use an inventory editor if I use Journey mode. People play how they want. Secondly, this doesn't change the fact the statues are no longer spawning for those that don't want external assistance.
  10. Derunih

I am trying to complete my research (somewhat) legitimately, for my own enjoyment. This includes getting every statue type within Journey mode. Other than the 2 Expert exclusives, I have either had terrible RNG, or I have discovered that Mushroom Statues do not spawn. I generated over 10 small...
  11. Derunih

I just generated 10 large worlds to complete my journey research, wish I had seen this earlier...

I just generated 10 large worlds to complete my journey research, wish I had seen this earlier `😢 Until then, these items are impossible to obtain within Journey
  12. Derunih

PC Placing moss under gem tree removes top branches

As in the title, placing moss under a gem tree will remove the top bunch of branches. Specifically tried Argon Moss, but I have tried several gem tree types, and they all suffer. Whether the moss is placed by hand, or t grows over naturally, the effect is the same. A pre-existing tree will lose...
  13. Derunih

tModLoader Missing Event Summons

MAJOR WIP, this is still in concept stage, I will work on this when I have time. Welcome to my first mod, ever! The idea is simple. I want to be able to summon any boss, or any invasion/event as often as I want. Journey's End has brought a lot of that to vanilla: Blood Tears, weather control...
  14. Derunih

NPCs & Enemies Add "Traveling Merchant is about to leave soon" message

My only request would be, only trigger the warning if you have yet to speak to him. If I have already seen him, I won't exactly be concerned over him leaving. Otherwise, good idea!
  15. Derunih

NPCs & Enemies Banner requirement rework

So, I'm gallivanting around in Journey mode, and I'm trying to fill out my research legitimately (I may be insane). And I have noticed something... Getting banners for some enemies is incredibly daunting. Paladins, Mothron, Ice Golem, Biome mimics, to name a few... You need to kill 50 of these...
Back
Top Bottom