good job on getting the Aegis Blade
  2. Destroyer Tank

Also Fury i subbed as well

Also Fury i subbed as well
  3. Destroyer Tank

nvm i created one now

nvm i created one now
  4. Destroyer Tank

So did you get the Aegis Blade? and also that armor u have on the Ataxia armor is awesome

So did you get the Aegis Blade? and also that armor u have on the Ataxia armor is awesome
  5. Destroyer Tank

no i want a google acc but i can't yet because don't you have to be 18 to have one?

no i want a google acc but i can't yet because don't you have to be 18 to have one?
  6. Destroyer Tank

Hi Fury i am one of you fans, I LOVE your videos especially the Terraria one's but i can't...

Hi Fury i am one of you fans, I LOVE your videos especially the Terraria one's but i can't subscribe or like because i don't have a account so that's why i'm following you on TCF (:
  7. Destroyer Tank

ok thank you

ok thank you
  8. Destroyer Tank

me too im enjoying the screenshots as well they are so AWESOME!!!

me too im enjoying the screenshots as well they are so AWESOME!!!
  9. Destroyer Tank

can i be in the tagging list pls if you don't mind and also could u PLEASE start a terraria...

can i be in the tagging list pls if you don't mind and also could u PLEASE start a terraria series on youtube if you can
  10. Destroyer Tank

I know but 6:19 AM at his timezone

I know but 6:19 AM at his timezone
  11. Destroyer Tank

Whoa went on TCF at 6:19 AM 28th of May 2017 SOOOOOOOO EARLYYYYYYYY

Whoa went on TCF at 6:19 AM 28th of May 2017 SOOOOOOOO EARLYYYYYYYY
  12. Destroyer Tank

Blossum Flux!!!!!!!!!!!! After 20,000 enemies kills lot's of hard work but a excellent result...

Blossum Flux!!!!!!!!!!!! After 20,000 enemies kills lot's of hard work but a excellent result in the end a legendary weapon OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
  13. Destroyer Tank

Yeah because of your terraria screenshots and ty for asnwering

Yeah because of your terraria screenshots and ty for asnwering
  14. Destroyer Tank

Ok ty for telling me

Ok ty for telling me
  15. Destroyer Tank

Gearzoid II can i ask you a question? I'm a bit new to your... 'Channel' Q1.Do you have a...

Gearzoid II can i ask you a question? I'm a bit new to your... 'Channel' Q1.Do you have a youtube channel? Q2.If you do,do you make terraria videos? pls answer me ty but you don't have to if you're not bothered
Back
Top Bottom