Recent content by vessal

1. vessal

Items The NEW Rarest Item

Why would this exist within the game. It would have no use not even novelty. Also this would be ungoldy cruel to those you enjoy journey mode as trying to research all items would be nearly impossible. Hell even the goffyiest of items like the paper airplane has a use and that's novelty and not...
  2. vessal

The Last Post Wins!

Now anyways
  3. vessal

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

Seriously stop you and 3ds are acting like someone who physically and mentally abused me. So maybe you should have some actual :red:ing respect and walk into other people's shoes. Please
  4. vessal

Can you just quit it already your just causing trauma to resurface again. Be more considerate for once.
  5. vessal

The Last Post Wins!

Revenant was right you can't escape from drama
  6. vessal

Could there be a public graph of all users in the last month who have at least 25% filled...

Could there be a public graph of all users in the last month who have at least 25% filled compared to lesser as I think that would show the silent minority
  7. vessal

I don't think the moderators even meet in public. Plus have you seen the other places within the last year were more people are.
  8. vessal

I'm honestly impressed that people have nothing better to do than argue all day. Honestly when...

I'm honestly impressed that people have nothing better to do than argue all day. Honestly when I'm not online I'm mostly enjoying my self and I think everyone else should to
  9. vessal

Most users just post maybe once a day as there are the suggestions people and the forum game/ roleplayers. Personally if you're going to roleplay do it in the correct area. Now anyway back to ignoring your existence.
  10. vessal

And your proof? I seriously didn't want to spend this day here arguing
  11. vessal

Lyten star at 0.09 au or toi 700d 0.3 au is far enough were this would be minimal

Lyten star at 0.09 au or toi 700d 0.3 au is far enough were this would be minimal
  12. vessal

The Last Post Wins!

wait thats just a donation but with extra steps
  13. vessal

The Last Post Wins!

is making people pay money to impare them selfs a good idea?
  14. vessal

The Last Post Wins!

it depends if it likes electric based attacks or not
Back
Top Bottom