Recent content by Deven2k

1. Deven2k

Disarray Mod

I'm not sure if this has been reported or not but on medium size maps, the Volcano biome is nearly always way above land and extremely large.
  2. Deven2k

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Ran into some bugs but they were all in MP. Witnesses randomly disappear and never drop Moon Dust. One-Shot de-spawns after his into animation in the snow biome on the surface. Rarely see the split caster to catch the Unfortunate Souls.
  3. Deven2k

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I just started playing recently and I really like this mod. I've noticed something and I'm not sure if it's been brought to your attention or not but it appears the 'gore layer' is on the wrong parallax layer (seems way behind the foreground) and should be brought to the foreground layer ? This...
  4. Deven2k

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Thanks for your input. This mod isn't what I thought it was.
  5. Deven2k

Any input on if we'll be seeing a fix for Blue Slimes being leveled up in hardmode, rendering their statues unusable for invulnerability machines?
  6. Deven2k

I've managed to down the Wall of Flesh @ lv 48 using Phoenix Blaster and a very long hell platform. However, I've run into a new problem now that I've hit hardmode and that is my invul machines are broken because the Blue Slimes generated by the Slime Statues in the machine are KILLING me :) -...
  7. Deven2k

Thanks for all the input/help. I had to fish for hours to finally get the handgun as my dungeon didn't come with one. Once I had the Phoenix Blaster in hand I did a trial run (no buffs) and I see that it seems that it's doable. So I'm going to grind more levels and $$ to convert my stuff to a...
  8. Deven2k

I'm using the best weapons/armor available pre-hardmode. Most of the guns do 1-2 damage against WoF with Meteor shot. I have however, not tried the phoenix blaster yet but the auto guns are useless due to WoF's armor. BTW, updated my previous post with more information about my stats and the...
  9. Deven2k

I have a question about the Wall of Flesh. I'm on expert map, this boss has well over 54k hitpoints. My best weapons only do 120 dmg at the most and those are either melee or semi-auto. I run out of room fighting this boss because my pre-hardmode weapons are so weak? Is this normal ? Version...
  10. Deven2k

(never mind, figured it out) Is there a way to take a world off Critical, perhaps back to Expert. After playing a good bit I now realize on this Critical world I'll never kill a boss. Thanks and sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find it.
  11. Deven2k

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

No, the problem is not tModLoder. Many other mods, both large and small, work flawlessly in multiplayer with the newest compatible version of tModLoader. This is specifically a report that THIS mod doesn't work well in the newest version of tModLoader/Terraria whilst in multiplayer. Take it or...
  12. Deven2k

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Reporting that with tModLoader 0.9.2.3 (compat version) with the new Terraria update 1.3.5.5 that this mod causes incredible lag in multipler; the monsters are not appearing altered on clients that are not connected on the hose machine. Single player works great though.
  13. Deven2k

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I searched but was unable to find any information about this: Is the GoG version 0.8.1.2 functionally equal to the newest version, 0.8.2.1 and if not will it impact mods run by the GOG version and is there a plan to update the GoG version of tModLoder? Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom