Recent content by Dexie

1. Dexie

tModLoader Ammo Types Documentation?

Never mind, useAmmo is for types of ammo like Bullet, Arrow, Dart, Sand, etc.
  2. Dexie

tModLoader Ammo Types Documentation?

This is probably a common newbie question, but I looked online and can't find anything for this. Is there a place I can look to get IDs and stuff? I want to make a gun use Silver Bullets but I don't know what the ammo ID is (item.useAmmo = AmmoID.SilverBullet won't work, neither does MusketBall)...
  3. Dexie

Game Mechanics Plantera-ish hook usage

Maybe it's a hook power, the same way only the Static Hook can suspend and Anti-Gravity hook can move. There could be a couple of hooks that can do this just like how there are a couple of swords that autoswing.
  4. Dexie

Game Mechanics Plantera-ish hook usage

This is kind of a short one, but if your mouse cursor is over a wall and the hook extends fully and hits no tiles, the hook should grab onto the wall. If you don't know what I mean, it's similar to how Plantera moves around in the jungle. In this same way, if there are no walls, the hook just...
  5. Dexie

CC Creation Compendium #77

That computer was really cool, I have no idea how he managed to put down all that wire
  6. Dexie

Items Pink Gel Bullets/Arrows

Oof. I forgot about Chlorophyte arrows, sorry. I'm new to forums, how do I take down a post?
  7. Dexie

Items Enchanted Sword / Arkhalis Hardmode Upgrade

Fetid Baghnakhs are Crimson-only. There should at least be a corruption counterpart if we're just gonna say no to upgrading the Arkhalis
  8. Dexie

Items Rebalancing all Ammo types in the game, making each thing at least useful.

I support this, but also this would be a cool addition for boss fights near walls or floors
  9. Dexie

Items Pink Gel Bullets/Arrows

I know we have Meteor Shot, but I'm talking Water Bolt bouncy. You craft it like this: 1 pink gel + 5 gel = 40 pink bullets (Maybe add bullets to the recipe, but I think it's fine like this, as in the bullets are made of pure gels) 1 pink gel + 40 arrows (idk what type, probably wooden) = 40...
  10. Dexie

Other Packaging cosmetics

Yeah, I collect vanity items and I got tired of looking for mannequin space so I just shove them into a chest and soon I gotta make 2 chests. I'm getting tired of this.
Back
Top Bottom