• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Dg-vr
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• you drew your current avatar?! it's really good!
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    yeah but it was long ago whit my actually broken hero... i mean tablet ... u_u
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    may... I ask for a drawing?
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    maybe... but it's kinda hard for me draw with a mouse. (so yes, you can ask)
    Dgvgbfver why u no draw?!! D:
    Gem
    Gem
    Avatar updated right as I click on it
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    i must say LoL..... i think.. .__.
    Your profile picture is cool i like it :)
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    thanks man, but im not shure at all to keep this picture... well time to improve :3
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    heh...i thought you were one of the fans that uses populair artwork as avi, it took some time before i knew it was you who drew it
    was hard say goodbye to my dog, he is on a better place now.....
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    :( I know how it's like. This is the worst part about having a pet.
    Neon
    Neon
    Sorry for your loss man. :c
    i Want a EoC PLUSHIE!! but iremember i don't have enougth dolars to buy it because well im mexican and 1 dolar have 10 times more value here
    the "spooky" it's soo last day. it's christmas!!!..............ehh no? ohh nevermind.. :v
    Demopan
    Demopan
    "last day" do u mean yesterday
    Are you going to post your art here?
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    maybe but i still need some practice with the armours before starting the commisions and all that stuff...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom