1. dhruvbzw

Modded Terraria Crashing,Please HELP!

I checked it few days ago and i checked again just now its latest
  2. dhruvbzw

windows laptop thanks for willing to help
  3. dhruvbzw

I f***king tired of this now.. for a few days i have been tolerating these crashes because i can test if my game will crash or not by playing for 5 min and if it doesnt crash by then that means it wont crash through my entire playthrough,but today i got the flying gato pet from ethereal army in...
  4. dhruvbzw

Questions about expert mode

I did it guys! tho i had to use my wings for this :p
  5. dhruvbzw

Yeah.. my 4th attempt at skeletron prime failed now i brought heart statues with timers
  6. dhruvbzw

well thats true i had to use tactics to defeat the brain.. also its kind of more fun this way..brings back the old memories and the adrenaline... the coin drop rate and enemy pickup is no biggie cuz i got like 3 money troughs easily
  7. dhruvbzw

i wld say challenge then...but i hope its not so hard that its close to impossible makes sense as the total prize i get from mechanical bosses according to wiki is pure sh*t!
  8. dhruvbzw

Hm about the lightning boots....i remembered they used aglets which used to be common af but i couldnt find any of em till now... i found all the other components. u got any world seeds or tips on how to get an aglet fast?
  9. dhruvbzw

I mentioned in an earlier post that i used to play this game in normal mode a few yrs back and now i m replaying this game... i started normal but all the bosses were too easy...i defeated wof in less than 600 tiles run and now this is hardmode endgame....now i still have molten armor and...
  10. dhruvbzw

TERRARIA CRASHING:HELP PLS!

Its vanilla terraria installed from steam which crashes within 5-20 minutes. on some days it doesnt crashes at all while on most cases it crashes after 5-20 minutes... i m fed up of this sht.I have lost many times and buildings even when my computer is compatible. It jusy works smoothly for few...
  11. dhruvbzw

MODDED TERRARIA CRASHING:HELP PLS!

i disabled all mods and now its still crashing.. then i reinstalled the whole game through steam and its still crashing. zzz my life has become hell why did i hv to try mods
  12. dhruvbzw

Someone reply pls i m dying here
  13. dhruvbzw

I earlier had 6 light mods installed namely veinminer, maxstackplus,omniswing, item checklist, recipe browser and boss checklist...it worked smoothly at first.then the game started crashing after 5-15 min. i tried disabling all mods. it stopped crashing...then i enabled omniswing and...
  14. dhruvbzw

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

I m getting crashes after 1 min of veinmining snow blocks.. please tell me what to do?
  15. dhruvbzw

How can i play on legal servers in modded terraria

I just started modding terraria and have download few interface mods like veinminer, omniswing etc. no overhauls.. but i can't play multiplayer on legal servers due to it being different from the steam version so is there a way i can revert to the steam version and keep my mods? if not then can...
Back
Top Bottom