Recent content by DialgaTheTimeLord

1. DialgaTheTimeLord

**REPORTED** Speed Modifiers affect Whip range inversely, size modifiers have no affect at all

So for whatever reason, increasing the speed of your whip also shortens the length, while decreasing speed increases the length, meaning for optimal size, you have to aim for a negative speed modifier. Yet actual size modifiers have no effect on whip sizes.
  2. DialgaTheTimeLord

**REPORTED** Desert Tiger Frequently Stuck in Walls

When exiting out of its "bounce" mode, more often than not, the Desert Tiger ends up stuck in walls, unable to move until it enters bounce mode again.
  3. DialgaTheTimeLord

Weapons & Equip Prehardmode Summoner Still Has Issues.

As I've mentioned though, each class at least has the option if you really want to. If nothing else, you can at least ignore armors and only focus on weapons in your class... unless you're summoner. From what I've seen, most pure class runs allow neutral armors anyway. The problem is ALL of a...
  4. DialgaTheTimeLord

Weapons & Equip Summoner still has progression issues

Actually it kind of is, considering what I've heard about Titanium's abusable set bonus before it moved to Hallowed, which I never really used myself. No class benefits from it more than Summoner, either, considering your job is basically to stay out of the way and let the minions do the work...
  5. DialgaTheTimeLord

Weapons & Equip Summoner still has progression issues

Yeah I've also posted about this but Summoner progression pre-hardmode is still a huge mess.
  6. DialgaTheTimeLord

Ranged at least got the Fossil armor as of 1.4, as Throwing was... uh, thrown out. Also from what I've seen, Ranged at least has reliable weapons. Minishark, Boomstick, various bows, etc. Summoner weapons pre-hardmode are VERY limited by comparison.
  7. DialgaTheTimeLord

Weapons & Equip There's still no good starting Summoner option

Finch Staff is very clearly a starter weapon (but without a crafting recipe AGAIN), Slime Staff is still hell to get, Vampire Frog has WAY too many RNG factors. Mages at least get gem staves.
  8. DialgaTheTimeLord

Weapons & Equip Zenith is OP af.

Not every mod wants to alter vanilla like that.
  9. DialgaTheTimeLord

Prehardmode Summoner progression is still terrible. There is no clear sense of progression and not enough variety in tools like every other class has access to. You can easily see this by just going to the official wiki's Class setups guide. There is no summoner armor whatsoever until after...
  10. DialgaTheTimeLord

Resolved Research Consuming Some Items Without Adding to Duplication Menu

So far I only have one item that I've confirmed this is an issue with: the Magic Conch. But if anyone else knows of any other items that have this issue, feel free to post about it. EDIT: So I'm unsure what exactly caused the issue, but it seems like the duplication menu wasn't updating for a...
  11. DialgaTheTimeLord

Weapons & Equip Zenith is OP af.

There's one glaring problem with the Zenith that I can't abide by: it's nearly impossible to balance mods around. Calamity and Thorium both have endgame content, and while admittedly Calamity has plenty of weapons that far surpass Zenith, the problem there is Zenith allows you to basically skip...
  12. DialgaTheTimeLord

PC Ultimate survival | Tank/Regen build

Wondering why Shiny Stone isn't mentioned at all? It may be limited to standing in-place, but with the massive total regen, I'd think that'd be fine regardless?
  13. DialgaTheTimeLord

Items Un-nerf Stationary Summons

So I was out wandering around with my Summoner set, accidentally triggered the Lunar Event (thaaaaanks, Stardust Dragon), and wound up with Pillars everywhere. Normal way I handle this is as a Summoner (the most underpowered class IMO) is to set up my various stationaries like Lunar Portal...
  14. DialgaTheTimeLord

Weapons & Equip The Throwverhaul - Throwing made into a viable long-term playstyle

I'm just not really sure the "throwing" class could do anything different that a different class doesn't. Mage uses mana, Melee doesn't require anything, Ranged uses ammo, and Throwing would use... different ammo? Unless it used a hybrid such as Magic Dagger being reclassed as throwing and still...
  15. DialgaTheTimeLord

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Brain Staff: A Crimson Summon Weapon

I'm all for anything Summoner related.
Back
Top Bottom