Recent content by TerraDash197🌳

1. TerraDash197🌳

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

We honestly cannot ask for a better team of developers. Looking forward to what you guys add!
  2. TerraDash197🌳

Working as Designed NPCs Spontaneously Die

Not sure if this is a feature or a bug but I was playing Legendary Mode (getfixedboi seed) and when the first night began, party time ended and all the npcs that spawn at the start just spontaneously died
  3. TerraDash197🌳

Xbox One Filtering on kb+m

When I try to filter items in the crafting menu or duplication menu on keyboard and mouse, every now and then, it will craft or duplicate the item hidden behind that filter button. It can get very annoying especially when I accidentally craft something I didn't mean to craft.
  4. TerraDash197🌳

Xbox One Snow biome bug?

Not sure if this is a bug or my horrible world generation but I found a large rich mahogany tree in the underground snow. I was on Journey Mode on drunk world seed
  5. TerraDash197🌳

Xbox One Game Crashing when switching to world

Sometimes when I'm in my inventory and I press Y to switch to world, my game keeps crashing and I often lose a bit of progress each time.
  6. TerraDash197🌳

Xbox One Low FPS

My gamertag is: "TerraDash" and the world I'm trying to play is "Master Mode World" The bug is only there when I load up Terraria though not when I'm loading the world. Thanks!
  7. TerraDash197🌳

Xbox One Low FPS

Whenever I load Terraria after the most recent update, the game is really slow until the point where I load my world. It even sometimes means that I can't even try loading my world until around a minute or 2 later
  8. TerraDash197🌳

Items Regal Delicacy and Royal Delight

Petition to make Regal Delicacy and Royal Delight pet items into materials that can craft together so you can have both pets at once. Something like a "Gelatinous Delicacy" or something like that.
  9. TerraDash197🌳

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

So does this mean another Terraria update?
  10. TerraDash197🌳

Xbox One Favoriting things on M&K

I've noticed this too. They've said it's something they're working on
  11. TerraDash197🌳

Xbox One Limited Keyboard and Mouse controls

While playing on 1.4 on my Xbox using keyboard and mouse, I've been getting slightly annoyed that I have to keep switching between my controller and k&m because certain controls, like favourite, trash, aren't available to bind. I was wondering if this would be changed in future update. Aside...
  12. TerraDash197🌳

Xbox One Mouse scroll bug [Fixed]

I noticed that when I try scroll with my mouse, it either scrolls all the way down or all the way up and in the map, either zooms all the way in or all the way out. There's no in-between but it is perfectly fine in the hotbar. I noticed this on Xbox One but I'm not sure if it affects PS4 users...
Back
Top Bottom