• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Diamond Bunny

1. Diamond Bunny

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

Yea. I've always been a Console main and I'm waiting for 1.4 so I can play class playthroughs with my friends :happy:
  2. Diamond Bunny

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

Glad to see that Terraria 1.4 Console is expected to hit alpha by early 2021 and can't wait for the upcoming mobile hotfix. It's been a pain not being able to target lock minions.
  3. Diamond Bunny

Console will Terraria come to the PS5 and the Xbox Series X and S?

No. It'll most likely come to Xb1 and PS4 aswell. What's the point of showing Terraria 1.4 on Xb1 and not releasing it for Xb1 and PS4
  4. Diamond Bunny

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

This is awesome news! :happy:
  5. Diamond Bunny

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Usually, if they say the date on the Discord, the date doesn't change so it's most likely releasing 23rd October
  6. Diamond Bunny

I just want the October State Of The Game so I can see more console 1.4 news. I'm waiting for console 1.4
  7. Diamond Bunny

Lol :kingslime:
  8. Diamond Bunny

I was saying to Dyspotik who was complaining about updating the version that's way ahead
  9. Diamond Bunny

Yea I know. I had thought that we wouldn't get the update until 2021
  10. Diamond Bunny

The PC Version is the version in which all the features get added to first because it's the original version. The game was ported over to Console and Mobile by other companies working with Re-Logic Re-Logic are the creators of Terraria and they develop for PC not Console or Mobile so it only...
  11. Diamond Bunny

When is October State Of The Game??
  12. Diamond Bunny

Its only been 1 month since we heard DR took over and 1.4 already looks amazing in Console! 1.4 coming sooner than we thought! :happy::kingslime::pinky:
  13. Diamond Bunny

Yea. Pipeworks said they hoped to get some news in July State Of The Game but it's a shame we...

Yea. Pipeworks said they hoped to get some news in July State Of The Game but it's a shame we didn't see anything :(
  14. Diamond Bunny

Waiting for Console 1.4 News.. :indifferent::kingslime:

Waiting for Console 1.4 News.. :indifferent::kingslime:
  15. Diamond Bunny

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

Yea. Also Pipeworks said last month that they were hoping to release 1.4 news this month. It was a bit disappointing to see nothing about 1.4 Console
Top Bottom