Recent content by Diamond655

1. D

Items Anime Blades

Just my opinion, but the Scissor Sword seems overpowered, especially for a drop from an NPC. I suggest you trade the 'drops from the Clothier' thing out for a crafting recipe, and make sure the materials required bars it to Hardmode.
  2. D

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

Most of your arguments here can be justified with "it's not the actual game, it's just a comic book, just the cover of one even, things won't be 100 percent accurate to the game, no matter what." If it really wanted to be completely accurate with the game, it would be done in sprite art, the...
  3. D

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

Does this mean we'll see a DC Comics reference or two in Terraria? Nothing too blatant, but maybe a themed item would be cool. ...Can't you just disregard the alternate universes, timelines, etc. and just focus on one singular comic series? Dropping the superhero genre as a whole over it...
  4. D

Other Game Pokémon

This thread. I need this thread. I mainly play Emerald and FireRed. I'm a big fan of the old Gen 3 games.
  5. D

...I guess I do have a point in your side of the argument here...Deadpool was originally a...

...I guess I do have a point in your side of the argument here...Deadpool was originally a Deathstroke ripoff before they made him absolutely insane.
  6. D

Actually, Quicksilver and the Flash are extremely different, the only thing similar is the...

Actually, Quicksilver and the Flash are extremely different, the only thing similar is the superpowers. That's like saying Tony Stark is a ripoff of Batman just because they both use their wealth to make gadgets to fight crime.
  7. D

Depends on what character class you're playing. Melee, Ranged, Magic, or Summon?

Depends on what character class you're playing. Melee, Ranged, Magic, or Summon?
  8. D

Weapons & Equip The Lord's Sword-Endgame Sword (SMALL SPRITES)

Sorry, but I don't think we need an "ultimate" weapon, for any class. And, there's also the problem that it kinda messes with the balance of the classes; If this were implemented, Melee would be the hands-down most powerful class in the game. And the classes are supposed to be equal...Except for...
  9. D

Blocks & Decoration NPC Statues

I like the "anonymous statue" idea, but what if a house doesn't have enough room for the statue? Either way, support.
  10. D

Weapons & Equip Ultimate armor

One, how is this 'ultimate' armor if it only helps Melee classes? Two, this is still overpowered. 125 defense would mean early Hardmode enemies and even some pre-hardmode bosses wouldn't be able to touch you.
  11. D

NPCs & Enemies Super Moon Lord (For people who need a reason to get Post-Moon Lord equipment like myself)

Well, I forgot one big thing; The devs said that they won't be adding any post-Moon Lord content.
  12. D

NPCs & Enemies Super Moon Lord (For people who need a reason to get Post-Moon Lord equipment like myself)

I honestly think the normal version of the Moon Lord - the one you're complaining about - is fine as a final boss, no additions needed. The items are essentially there to allow for a Creative Mode for Terraria. The adventurers of Terraria(not the builders) may not have any reason to play past...
  13. D

Weapons & Equip New player class

While it is a good idea in theory, it would be nearly impossible to play Shaman class in singleplayer. They're a "buffs and debuffs" class, yes, but you didn't list a single idea that just directly does damage - a thing which all the other classes have. Sorry, but no dice.
  14. D

What is everyone saying about a spambot? I've never seen it.

What is everyone saying about a spambot? I've never seen it.
  15. D

NPCs & Enemies [NPC] The Blacksmith - new NPC Ideas, Items, and Stuff.

I think the Blacksmith should arrive when the Golem is defeated. The Golem is the only challenge before Cultist/Moon Lord, so I think that makes sense.
Back
Top Bottom