Recent content by DiamondDX

1. D

Weapons & Equip hollow knight easter eggs

In what future? goaorili de that then there will be no more updates ((
  2. D

well, they say 1.4.5 is the latest update and if not now, then there is no time ((
  3. D

and for example, on the costumes of Mario, Pikachu. and the pets of the rabbit-Pikachu and the asterisk from Mario. Nintendo that gave approval? they are usually greedy and give little to someone
  4. D

Weapons & Equip - hollow knight easter eggs my post is not noticed(

Weapons & Equip - hollow knight easter eggs my post is not noticed(
  5. D

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hollow-knight-easter-eggs.127370/ my post is not noticed (((
  6. D

please add Easter eggs in the form of Hollow Knight and Hornet costumes. as well as weapons with a reference to the hollow knight: nail (sword) and its hard-mod version pure nail. vengeful spirit (magic weapon) and its hard-mod version shade soul. you can also add an artifact gathering swarm...
  7. D

Terraria State of the Game - January 2023

add a hollow knight costume as a reference
  8. D

Terraria State of the Game - November 2022

it's just that gargoyles can have interesting mechanics. with these transformations into statues
  9. D

Terraria State of the Game - November 2022

why there are many mythical creatures in the game. but why isn't there a gargoyle? add Gargoyle to 1.4.5 as flying opponents who will turn into a statue during the day (like a garden gnome) as well as gargoyle pet!
Back
Top Bottom