Recent content by DiamondWalker

1. D

PC Magic missile trail shoots off to upper left corner when not moving

Hello. When the magic missile projectile stops moving, its trail temporarily stretches up and to the left. The trail returns to normal once the projectile moves again, or after a second. I have not obtained flamelash or rainbow rod yet, so I can't confirm whether this issue occurs with them or...
  2. D

tModLoader Terraria Reworked

This mod looks great, and tbh I agree vanilla late-game isn't that great after golem (kinda sad he's getting removed too tho). The one thing I will say is that it's WAY too similar to avalon, to the point where it looks like a avalon port that's been slightly tweaked to be a different mod. Most...
  3. D

tModLoader The Taradoxian mod

I have the .tmod for trelamium. If you're interested, dm me on discord (DiamondWalker#1360) since I only check this site once every several months.
  4. D

Discord: DiamondWalker#1360 I was banned from the discord about a year ago because I didn't have...

Discord: DiamondWalker#1360 I was banned from the discord about a year ago because I didn't have a registered account and didn't realize I was making account clones every time I joined. Since then I talked to imk and he seemed willing to unban me but I still couldn't get in for some reason. I...
  5. D

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

I was trying to fight King Slayer, and his chat and name randomly changed to imply it was no longer him. What causes this and what does it mean?
  6. D

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Is the discord open? I've spent about a week trying to join it but it always says "Invite Invalid".
  7. D

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I also saw you said on your discord there is a small chance the Deepfreeze will ever be implemented. Just out of curiosity, what made you stop developing this biome? Just wondering.
  8. D

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Before installing Exxo Avalon, I was using tModLoader on version 1.3.4.4. When I installed Avalon and removed tModLoader, the game opened in 1.3.0.3. I tried removing the files for Avalon, but it still opened 1.3.0.3. Steam doesn’t seem to be detecting the update for me, so I transferred the...
  9. D

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Hi, I downloaded the 1.3 source mod. I followed the installation instructions carefully, but when I opened Terraria, no modded content appeared. I then tried opening the mod’s exe file directly, and got this error: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading...
Back
Top Bottom