Recent content by Digger

1. D

PC News Flash!

I love terraria but I hate how the corruption/crimson destroys the jungle... I wish there was a corrupt/crimson/hollow conversion of the jungle instead...
  2. D

Terraria 50% Off During Steam Summer Sale!

Yay the Steam Summer sale! (A lot of the games I want are on sale in my wishlist but I don't really want them anymore first new vidcard/(new)cpu(I think its dieing)/force either newegg or asus to rmd my motherboard since for some unknown reason the fans don't want to run correctly and all fans...
  3. D

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

What I did to fix this is I went into the folder for Terraria (where steam installs it) For me it was at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria Just right click terraria.exe "properties" > "Compatability" tab and tell it to run this program as an administrator.
  4. D

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

This looks really nice. I can't wait til we can all play with it. I hope that all this fun stuff will be in T:OW also so it does not feel like we went backwords XD.
  5. D

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Just a question. After the update I noticed that my ranged weapon has a very low damage compared to magic/melee weapons. It is like the damage multiplier is much lower for when putting in stats for ranged damage when compared to melee/magic multipliers.
  6. D

Other Game Pokémon

I like the pokemon games but its always bothered me that the pokemon seem too nice.
  7. D

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Could always use wires and lenses to make Wire Goggles. That would show wires within a certain radius. Black lenses could give a better radius?
  8. D

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I would like to see more of the states do things when wired. Example: Shoe statues could give you a speed buff or something. Sort of like the potion that boosts your speed but for a low amount of time so not as good as the potion. Or maybe make it work differently by Glowing and as long as your...
  9. D

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

I am hoping that some enemies will have different strength/weaknesses and make you have to think when fighting them somewhat. IE: Think about other rpgs and give some monsters similar weaknesses/strengths. I want to fight a werewolf that would take major damage and heal slower from silver...
Back
Top Bottom