Recent content by DigitalViking

1. D

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

You can't be serious. How can you say a game that completely overwrites another players save file, doesn't spawn at least half the events in multiplayer, and duplicates so many enemies that the game comes to a crashing halt, not completely broken? Mind you, this is without legacy saves and such...
  2. D

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I don't know if this has been pointed out already, but you guys do realize that most of your problems in multiplayer stem from the game creating multiple copies of itself. It's what causing the lag and players worlds being overridden. You can actually see mobs copying themselves in real time...
  3. D

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Sadly, the old interface has been removed from the game. As for the zoom, you now have to bring up the menu and press L2/R2 to zoom in and out.
  4. D

While I understand wanting a "one Terraria" experience across all platforms, I think there needs to be a compromise or concessions for the console versions. A straight up PC port does not work well on a console, as certain control and interface elements are necessary for that console experience...
  5. D

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Thanks TK, but I see nothing in control options but the ability to adjust mini-map zoom. I saw them zoom in on the stream, but for the life of me I can't get it to work. :(
  6. D

I know you guys want all versions to be the same, but I do miss the old way of selecting hair styles, skin and eye color. I could never get things to look right with the sliders. Did we lose the ability to zoom in and out? The default is just way too small.
  7. D

So did we lose the ability to zoom in and out? If I'm not mistaken it used to be the touch pad. The default is just way too small, and I even play on a 65 inch TV.
Back
Top Bottom