• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Digitus of Aegis's latest activity

• Digitus of Aegis
    Digitus of Aegis left a message on Cherrizy's profile.
    H m m m m m . E
  • Digitus of Aegis
    Digitus of Aegis updated their status.
    I am sorry for not being here for...Uh. Days? Weeks? I don't remember. In any case, I am back, and will probably leave again to be back...
  • Digitus of Aegis
    Digitus of Aegis commented on Digitus of Aegis's profile post.
    Running FU along with more mods, like, 299 or so.
  • Digitus of Aegis
    Digitus of Aegis replied to the thread Digitus99 Vanity Shop.
    The thing is my computer has some problems on running Terraria later and I can't seem to find a solution, I apologize.
  • Digitus of Aegis
    Digitus of Aegis left a message on palladium46's profile.
    I apologize for commenting in your profile, but does the vanity I gave you, work?
  • Digitus of Aegis
    Playing Starbound with 300 mods... It's fun. More fun even when the enemies from other mods fight enemies from other mods and you are...
  • Digitus of Aegis
    Alright, here I am. Devil horns: Black dye. Ugly Sweater: Pink dye. Fallen Tuxedo pants: Black dye. Shark Tooth Necklace: black dye...
  • Digitus of Aegis
    Gospel Sarvente. Anyways, back to the original topic, I already have a few ideas for your vanity. I will try to have it as soon as i can.
  • Digitus of Aegis
    Thanks! Would you like any other vanities, like, Sarvente, or Russian ice cream that causes earthquake with mic off. (Please don't make...
  • Digitus of Aegis
    Sadly, yes. You see, I don't care about fame, neither follows, I just enjoy making vanities, but i have been thinking about closing the...
  • Digitus of Aegis
    After playing Gospel, Ballistic, Casanova, and Improbable Outset, I think my fingers are now made of steel.
  • Digitus of Aegis
    Ah,yes, the dear Selever. Sure, i haven't got any requests in like...Months. I will have it for...Several hours later i think. Thanks...
  • Digitus of Aegis
    Digitus of Aegis reacted to Alex S's status with Haha Haha.
    Me waiting for someone to start activity, because i don't want to: :merchantsad:
  • Digitus of Aegis
    Digitus of Aegis commented on Alex S's profile post.
    Same.
  • Digitus of Aegis
    Digitus of Aegis left a message on Leinfors's profile.
    Tell us, Leinfors, where is LeinCorp, what is LeinCorp, is it some sort of pasta-diet factory? Is it a hair dye business? We will never...
Top Bottom