• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Digitus's latest activity

• Digitus
    Digitus left a message on Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ's profile.
    Ghostrix, you were the one who readed my :red: when I thought it was cringy, you were the one that inspired me to do stuff, the one that...
  • Digitus
    Digitus updated their status.
    BOI HE THICC I mean. I'm back.
  • Digitus
    When you just started playing Skyrim and Starbound with mods and hear Calamity mod is getting an UPDATE: Ah, :red:, here we go again.
  • Digitus
    Digitus commented on Digitus's profile post.
    Like? I mean, I copied my folder of Terraria 1.4.2.3 in case something got wrong, perhaps it's when I installed tmodloader or smth? idk
  • Digitus
    So, I basically don't know why TModLoader 64 bits says i'm missing the content folder. If the content folder is right there.
  • Digitus
    Help.
Top Bottom